Thread: Serious Cheating in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Serious Cheating in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Here I just wanted to tackle a trouble which I not at all realized was a trouble. I was serving out a local tourney in my area no big deal but throughout one of the matches a shouting match took place. So what I think was just going to be someone being young and salty turned out to be a big deal. Later than that, I and two other moderators or event managers got to the base of the situation. I was in totally shock. The mod he had in his stick permissible him to do standing 720's and 1 frame links.

Re: Serious Cheating in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

I think it’s quite simple to know if somebody has a controller or stick macroed. Just carry out a button check. I was a judge at evo previous year and if I suspected of cheating I would have let the game play out later than it was completed had the person do a button check and examined the controller/stick. Refusal results in a DQ. If the buttons check out after that they would have had my complete undivided attention for the remainder of the set and on future sets. In spite of if you do it in a tournament you are going to get caught and possibly caught quite fast.

As for hitting links or doing standing 720s, offline, it's not a trouble if you are judges, or the other player, is paying attention. Online, macros crease below circumstances with variable frame holdup on inputs. Anybody utilizing macro controllers should be black listed. I can't think it's sensible to believe that anybody with sufficient knowledge to know regarding the tournament scene, enter in it and even knows what a macro controller is someway unaware to knowing that it is obviously cheating.

I will accomplish that next time, but I do know a few people who are damn good I all the time play to it on point. I wish to get like that but a few other inputs would appear in its place while I obviously push the two buttons. One time I know accurately while the guy was going to clutch so I was holding down and back as shortly as I pushed the grab buttons I like tatsu, I hit him. But I was at a standstill pissed. I clearly did not do a motion at all jus held down and back and that came out.

That is what I am saying; I clearly did not do the half circle motion for a tatsu by any means. The D pad all the time got people doing moves they don’t need to do, but the tatsu has going to be the blow each time it occurs. It could be that they are crossing up grab, "where they bound over you and attempt to grab" possibly while I move my fingers over to block the commands appear as the half circle. I don’t know it’s just a guess!

I have all the time known regarding these macro tools and they are not tough to discover. They sell converters and fight sticks for PSN which you can program 10 inputs of anything you wish for the combo. What that video illustrates is that he has added that very similar device to the fight stick so that it was simpler to hit the buttons. The hitch is that the combo starts and you can't prevent it. As well, the button is replication motions meaning that it should jut work on single side.