Thread: Something else about the length in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Something else about the length in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

The guy who completed the four page preview at some sites said that they spent "a good 15+ hours" in the introduction and chapter 1. So, how many chapters are there? People were going back and onward regarding the one reviewer that took 24 hours to beat the game. If the introduction and initial chapter are 15 hours long, then the later chapters must be truly short, no? Anyone have any idea about this?

Re: Something else about the length in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

15 hours in the prologue is an exaggeration. The reviewer was running, slowly looking around, getting stuck and running back and forth. Preview all the many other beautiful and review so far has said that the prologue takes about four hours. What a completely ignorant statement. Because I'm not blind all over myself, hold on to every single piece of information as if it were the gospel and that this game is the second coming, does not mean they do not want to play. It's amazing how many people subjectively pick random pieces of revisions to suit your perfect idea of the game, despite the fact that they can come from sources of conflicting information.

Everyone here understands that you do not like the fact that The Witcher 2 is looking so good. So first read what type of publication. He said the prologue and chapter 1 took about 15 hours to finish, and not just the prologue as you said. Two of the previews, said the introduction, plus a chapter take about 10-15h. So you do not like the game, we can be, no trouble! But let’s wait for other reviews and until people start playing the game to decide how long is the game.

100 people take a test. Of those 100 people, 10 of them say it was exceptionally tough, 20 of them say it was reasonably tricky, and the remaining says they breezed right through it and scored as a minimum 80%. Was the test tough? I am too not certain what exactly I am supposed to seem at in the link I got. There's not one precise article. It's a group of random videos over and above other articles which had previously been posted from various sites.

We cannot agree that the duration of the game can vary based on how you play and the complexity. All-in-all the game will be an excellent product with replay value at least equal to the number of Mass Effect (possibly more given the loot / lots of side quests / DLC / swap paths) Even if you obtain the top 20 hours of game 'will have all year, it still makes this an excellent game. Plus one that will review and do not mind playing again - potentially a harder difficulty and increased playing time. I finished the first game in 62 hours because I insisted on reading all about all the traditions, leveling up, fighting all around, and research tells me, because my game screwed. It was a great experience and I've spent time reading deeply in the tradition that I bought books and other media, given the surroundings.

Down Re: Something else about the length in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Rofl, it took me less than 2 days to finish this game, truly a dissappointment after everyone i heard about how long this game was. i played through 4 chapters, and when i saw ''Epilogue'' i nearly exited the game right away. i think i spent 25 hours at most, probably 20 hours total on this game, barely any longer than the reviewer took on the first part. i'm playing it again, feels like i missed 10 chapters.