Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission - Part 2

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

Please check previous discussion on this page: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission - Part 1

Did you use any uninstaller for removing the program from your computer? I think that their might be some registry entry which might be conflicting with the game and causing the issue with the same. To work with the issue i will advise you to uninstall the program with the uninstaller Utility which removes the program completely from the system. Now again try to install the game and see whether this is working for you or not.

thanks for mafia 2 save game

Hey, I downloaded Mafia 2 from steam and I don't even have a save game folder. I don't even have the folders mentioned in the above replies =( could anyone please help me out???

im from brasil adoro mafia 2 im not spik ingles ......

Quote Originally Posted by wallam View Post
    im from brasil adoro mafia 2 im not spik ingles ......
    Dude, As you can notice this is an english forum and it would be appreciated if you can write all your queries in english language, so that people can understand and answer to all your questions. If in case, you are having trouble playing or overwriting the save game files, then you can simply follow the suggestions given in the first page of this thread.

and only go to capitolo3 ... and stay there for a while there you vout au maudit capitolo 7 jogalo without you finally get to hang when entering the expensive ...... worked with me .... he he he .. Brazil

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - complete 100% completed mission

Quote Originally Posted by prash_mate View Post
    I am uploading Mafia 2 PC Save game in the below attachment that you can download. The save file is basically attached in rar format, so you will need to download a software called winrar or winzip by searching it on google and have to install it on your pc so that you can extract it. After extracting it just copy and paste the save file into your mafia 2 save game folder.

Edit: Due to limited attachment uploading issue on this forum, I have split the mafia 2 save game in 3 parts, so you will have to download all the parts and only after downloading all parts you can extract it properly or else you will get an error.
    Works Great thanks..... Well chuffed! Cheers.

Got half way through the game, needed to format pc... forgot to save files!

Nice1

Quote Originally Posted by prash_mate View Post
    I am uploading Mafia 2 PC Save game in the below attachment that you can download. The save file is basically attached in rar format, so you will need to download a software called winrar or winzip by searching it on google and have to install it on your pc so that you can extract it. After extracting it just copy and paste the save file into your mafia 2 save game folder.

Edit: Due to limited attachment uploading issue on this forum, I have split the mafia 2 save game in 3 parts, so you will have to download all the parts and only after downloading all parts you can extract it properly or else you will get an error.
    After downloading and extracting the files, and opened with notepad shows some numbers, whats the number suppose to mean?? and don't see any save game. I only need chapter 9 saved game.

Thanks for the save game

smithon56 Guest

i would download the game thank you for the links i like that game very much

THanks for sharing your saved games... actually it helps me.. not to finish the game but to skip a part that i couldnt play... I have this cracked and when i play that part.. on the prison.. the fight that you should loss ur health... i can pass that part coz my cracked makes my health in full & it doesnt lost health.. so even i spend and hour fighting it wont stop., so by your saved game i can past for the next parth ^_^

THANKS A LOT 4 UPLOADING
    U HAVE COMPLETED THE GAME RI8?
    SO IN THE SECOND MISSION(HOME SWEET HOMe) I CANT GET INTO THE BODY SHOP CAN U HELP ME

plz,is there any1 has 100% complete save game with 100% palyboy magazine(50 photos) ?
    if any1 has it plz give me the link. TNX

Quote Originally Posted by amin.ay View Post
    plz,is there any1 has 100% complete save game with 100% palyboy magazine(50 photos) ? TNX
    You can download the save game right from the very second post of this thread. Its here. And for Mafia 2 Playbook picture, you can download the same from any of these following threads:
    Mafia 2 Playboy pictures download
    Mafia 2 Save Game - with all playboy pictures and achievements

No , I jus want a Save game with 100% complete playboy magazine and 100% wanted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast