Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission - Part 2

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - 100% completed mission

Quote Originally Posted by amin.ay View Post
    No , I jus want a Save game with 100% complete playboy magazine and 100% wanted
    I am afraid there are no 100 % completed wanted save game files for Mafia 2 yet uploaded anywhere on any website. But if you want the complete playboy magazine save game files then check the links provided by "Namchan" above your post. He has already mentioned or given the link from where you can get the complete Mafia 2 playboy magazine in the save game.

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - complete 100% completed mission

Hi,

I downloaded this and saved it to the right folder. When I get into the game it also shows me all the chapters, however, when I try to load a saved game, it doesn't work and says load failed. Can you please help!

micheals Guest

Re: Mafia 2 Save game download for pc - complete 100% completed mission

Quote Originally Posted by raghavr View Post
    Hi,

I downloaded this and saved it to the right folder. When I get into the game it also shows me all the chapters, however, when I try to load a saved game, it doesn't work and says load failed. Can you please help!
    Most probably that save game has been corrupted. Try downloading and saving to the right folder again and see if it works. Also better download from different places / different files. Let me know the results.

Also there could be one more reason that may be your My Documents folder has been not set as default. The game will save to your new My Documents location and hence it wont allow you to Load from it. So, what what you can do is better set My Documents back to its default location and copy the Save Game files over there and try loading the game.. It should work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12