Thread: Who is the strongest ultra combo in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

Who is the strongest ultra combo in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

Hey friend’s I have been really enjoying this street fighter IV very much but I have a question I have been constantly think about this, there are so many strong fighter but who would be the strongest and the real super street fighter in all of them? Can anyone tell me about this? Have anyone thought about it ever or is only one more who wants to know this?

Re: Who is the strongest ultra combo in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

Well dude there is no two answer for this the one and only one who is the strongest is makoto I have been playing with and he has been proving to be the strongest he don’t seem to look like that but the power he has got and his skill is the best he is my favorite. IF the stamina part in excluded he would be the best one , the unique Lunge Punches by makoto would have a great damage to the opponent if stroked properly I think 3 hits would end up with almost half of the strength of the opponent so I think he is the best.

Re: Who is the strongest ultra combo in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

I would also support a bit to this point that makoto is very good but I think in this game stamina part can’t be excluded so if that is week then the character automatically has the biggest chance to be defeated and I don’t think he is really the strongest one I think Blanka would be the strongest one good stamina with the better speed which is really required in this game he has good focus and good tricks to avoid the attacks from the opponent so I think these are the basic needs to win this game and he has it all so he is the strongest one.

Would you really like to ignore Cody who has the most Deadly firepower, can stun quickly, Easy combos into damaging Ultra 1, Large amounts of frame advantage on all normal moves. And these are the power which will easily ruin the strength of the opponent he is really awesome fighter I have found him the best he can kick any of the fighter away in very less time so I don’t think people need to think of anyone else when cody is an option.

I think my character would beat all the other character as he has been a night mare for some of the character they wouldn’t have even thought of defeating this guy who’s known as Zangief even thought other character has been playing against him and have know him well ,but still they haven’t found it easy to have a fight with zangief and this is his best strength that he has many different skills for different movement and also the defensive skill is very strong.His damage comparision is here Light170,Medium200, Hard230, EX200, Punch120-140, Kick110-130, Super450, Ultra 1520, Ultra 2450 now I would like to compare this with your character’s and let me know who is strongest.

Ok I would be supporting to this guy zangief he is the best and the most powerful guy among the entire fighter. Zangief is one of the super best character of this street fighter IV, he has been the top ultra mover in this game and his attack has been a real combo pack with all the advantage and powerful skills and plus the attack pack of wallop he has the highest stamina amongst all and stun rating that means on the beating he can be the most deadly guy than any other character among these fighter’s so basically he is the best.

i haven't found any one still in this street fighter game as strongest as zangief. he has been the most powerfull character in this game and if you are able to use his weapon's properly and his skill properly to defend yourself i can bet that there are no other character who would be able to defeat him.His power punches and unique short has been most disaster's shorts then any other character so i would be goin with zangief to he has very less negative point's and most positive point he would be off course the most powerfull ultra combo in super street fighter 4.