Thread: Language pack for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

Language pack for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

Hello friends I have been loving this street fighter game very much and I have been playing all the version of this game, Now the problem with me is that I have switched to some other country and here the game pack I am getting is in English but I want it in my language and I don’t know how to do that would you please help me with that can you tell me what can I do to get my problem solved? I want to enjoy this game in my language as soon as possible please suggest something how would I get it?

Re: Language pack for Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

Hey I to have the same problem I just don’t care in which region I am leaving I want that game in my language and I don’t understand English much to so I need the game to be in my language and then only I would be able to enjoy the game and I think I have saw the language option in the beginning of the installation but I think that is only for the installation point of view so I dint changed and I don’t think my language would be in that because they had some common language’s always so I just dint cared about it in excitement so now what to do.

Guys I think there is no language pack available for street fighter IV I know this would be a sad part for those who want the game in other language as they have been in other part of the world and only the English pack’s have been available in most part of the world so I think you got to enjoy this game with the English version only I had a long search and really had a tuff time finding the language pack for me for this game and so I think they haven’t released till now and we can’t get any other language then English for this game.

No need to worry guys the option you get in the beginning of the installation is not just for the installation part it is for full game just change the language setting in the beginning of the installation and then you can get the game in the language you want and I am sure there are all language’s in that who told you that they have only specific languages that is absolutely not true all the language’s are there and you can select any of them.

Well friend this is now a tuff situation you are going with its really a small problem and you can solve it very easily, so what you can do is if you have already installed the game just uninstall it and then reinstall it and you would be getting the option of language and just make the changes over there the default language would be English you just got to change it to which ever language you want the game to be and then install the game and you would get whole game in that language.

hi guys, i want to know how to flash china phones

Quote Originally Posted by adeboy1 View Post
    hi guys, i want to know how to flash china phones
    You need to know that you have to make a different topic rather than hijacking someone else's topic which is irrelavant to the question asked by you. So, try to create a new topic to get a proper reply in this section of the forums - http://forums.techarena.in/portable-devices/. Or if you dont know how to make a new thread then read here - How to make a New Thread / Topic on TechArena Forums