Thread: Dirt 3 keeps crashing under DX11

Dirt 3 keeps crashing under DX11

I had the opportunity to play the first 2 rally racing, and then as soon as I tried to play the 3, my game crashed. At the moment not even start, keeps crashing the .exe (Stopped responding). When these problems to restart your steam game cache and restart the PC and check everything. To some extent that prepared it attempt was forcing the game resting on the technique to DirectX 9, nevertheless I did not compensate 40€ to play this game beneath DX9. What do you think about it? I'm waiting for your replies.

Re: Dirt 3 keeps crashing under DX11

I'm sure that dirt 3 technicians are looking into it, but it cannot happen in any configuration, for example I have no problem with F1 2010 or Dirt 2 is important to provide a detailed error report on the official thread. There are already several threads about this, and division reports on new issues are required to make identification more difficult for developers. That said, I had the same problem in full screen mode. But in windowed mode the game has been stable so far. There is a solution, but perhaps a solution worth trying?

I have the same difficulty on Dirt 2. Check the Dirt 2 in the support forum where I posted a thread. It is very common in accidents Dirt 2 running in DirectX 11. I have to obtain GTX 560, with the Q8400 Quad Core, and in company of this I am using Windows Vista 32-bit, and 3 GB of RAM. My problem is that crashes on the loading screen only. Never during the game! It is good that now I am aware of this filth 3 stars. I will not buy! I even said in another thread that I'm not buying dirt 3 until I read comments from others with the same problem. And indeed that has proved the case.

Hi thanks for your reply. What is the official thread for this?! I did not realize he had one. I have this problem too. I had it in Dirt2. Never crashes during a race for me either. It happens in the transition from the loading screen and before a race. I've said it several times and will say it again: having something to take place in the company of Windows 7 64 bit. I swear every time I see this problem in Windows 7 64-bit refers.

I cannot even enter the game at all that I crash on the screen where it puts the burden on the lower right corner with the three spinning triangles. Crashes and have to Ctrl + Alt + Del to close it. You have to try deleting hardware_settings_config.xml and editing to force the use of DX9. Still hangs in the same place. GFWL also reinstalled and restarted your computer, although running dirt Fable 3 and 2 without problems. Dirt3_game.exe program version 1.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed.

I am aware that there are 64 users Win7 bits that seem to be able to play the game well. I would also say I've seen some people with 32-bit windows have problems too. However, I've noticed that it seems that the vast majority of people with this problem, I can say, are using 64-bit Win7. Perhaps there is a combination of hardware and / or configuration with the operating system that is causing a difficulty? Unluckily, nobody seems to be acquainted with.

I have the same problem. DX11 crashing on loading screens and I'm in 7 x 64 with the GTX 460. Please patch. Cannot we even have some sort of commentary on whether people with DX11 problems being heard? Developers can placate a lot of people by just saying we're watching. I guess it will not be an easy solution, but it is exactly the same problem with Dirt 2 and was never fixed. In addition, subscribing to this forum is a joke! I clicked on the registration and registered with the M code, etc enabled.

i solved it.
    me 2 was suffring from this problem
    go to hardware_settings_config.xml in documents/mygames/dirt3/hardwaresettings then change this forceFeedbackProcessor="2" dvdStorageProcessor="2" to forceFeedbackProcessor="1" dvdStorageProcessor="1"
    after that no crashing at all