Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download - Part 2

Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Please check previous discussion on this page: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download - Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by amitrajiv View Post
    in the first round i entered a water door. there a girl meets me who tell me to join the two pieces of seal to prevent the sand army. After this i am unable to come out of that door. when i enter the door game is loaded from that place again. how to get out of that door. please someone help me. its very boring and irriatating. tell me a way or please give me next round save file......
    my position is YouTube - Prince of Persia, The Forgotten Sands, Failed Walkthrough by GUNNS4HIRE, Episode 5 please watch
    I think that you are facing the DRM server problem that needs to get updated so that the game data retrieved from the server passes onto your local machine successfully. In any case you can try to use a trainer named h4×0r that you can get for free by downloading it on google. Refer to this thread for more information - Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

thankyou THE DARK WARRIOR_MFH and baijurocks for save games but can some1 please upload the save game of solomons temple on normal difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by shoaibahmd View Post
    thankyou THE DARK WARRIOR_MFH and baijurocks for save games but can some1 please upload the save game of solomons temple on normal difficulty?
    I think that DARK WARRIOR has already uploaded all level to level save game in this thread. If you can just go to the previous page in this thread then you can download it and overwrite your save game to play the solomons temple level of prince of persia the forgotten sands on your pc.

Hello My POP TFS playing Friends,

I have a solution for POP TFS 3 summoner with not opening door problem......

I have atteched file belove ,Copy all file in in the folder where you installed game than restart the computer any play ,,It WILL DEFINETLY WORK....

Quote Originally Posted by ninja-x View Post
    I think that DARK WARRIOR has already uploaded all level to level save game in this thread. If you can just go to the previous page in this thread then you can download it and overwrite your save game to play the solomons temple level of prince of persia the forgotten sands on your pc.
    yes he has but it is on easy level and I wanted to play it on normal level. Anyway I dont need it anymore as I already have finished the game. Thankyou for ur consideration.

I completed the game short time ago and i deleted the save games sorry cant help!!!!!!!

well Hello could u help me about other game like kane and lynch 2 dogdays pc !!!!!! i had played 3 or 4 chapter i think now im in chapter 2 or 3 after the loading it restart my pc ..........

Quote Originally Posted by sadiqkhanafridi View Post
    well Hello could u help me about other game like kane and lynch 2 dogdays pc !!!!!! i had played 3 or 4 chapter i think now im in chapter 2 or 3 after the loading it restart my pc ..........
    First of all, i would like to make you know that please start a new thread if the topic is apart from the existing topic. Like this is the discussion about Prince of Persian and you have asked about Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days. Moderators could delete this post if its repeated.

Anyways, what is your system configuration ? Make sure that it meets the minimum system requirements for Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days:
    Processor : Intel Pentium IV at 3.0 GHz / AMD 2.5 GHz or higher
    Video Card : 512 MB VRAM – nVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1800
    Memory : 1 GB RAM for Windows XP / 2 GB RAM for Windows Vista & 7
    Hard Disk : -
    Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
    Sound Card : DirectX Compatible
    Direct X : 9.0c

HI! I need some help!

I Dunno why, but right at the beginning of the game, in THE FORTRESS part, right after you first talk to the prince, you push 3 buttons, the door open and the prince go in, and you have to find your way to go in.

Well, the problem is that my PC is not "rendering" a part of the map, so im stuck.

Can someone please send me a save game of the part that is just after that? Is a save game of The Palace Courtyard !

PLEASE! I have googled i couldn't find it!
    If you can save a game in that place for me and send i aprreciate!

PS: How do i take screenshots of the game?? o.O

Hi renanleandrof,

Have you tried using the trainer to get pass that Fortress level in prince of persia the forgotten sands? You can get more information on how to use the trainer properly by reading from this thread - Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix
    Also, you can watch this video to get pass the Fortress level - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEqu35PfxoA

Hi,
    I am at Rekem’s Throne Room and I desperately need a saved game for that cause I had a blue screen and the saved game got corrupted! I tried the saved game on first page which is 100% completed but doesn't work; how can I make it work? Thanks.

the door won't open in the palace level. plz hlp

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon47 View Post
    Hi,
    I am at Rekem’s Throne Room and I desperately need a saved game for that cause I had a blue screen and the saved game got corrupted! I tried the saved game on first page which is 100% completed but doesn't work; how can I make it work? Thanks.
    You can download each stage level save game from here and overwrite your existing save game file. Dont download 100% unlocked if you want to just want to play from some specific level of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by jagong View Post
    the door won't open in the palace level. plz hlp
    If you read this thread from the start then you will come know how to solve the door bug in this game, you just need a trainer to bypass the bug in this game.

there is a gate in prison where arrows r shooting it is not opening
    i have tried too many times but it is not working
    please anybody have any solution for that

Quote Originally Posted by asdfgzxcvb View Post
    there is a gate in prison where arrows r shooting it is not opening
    i have tried too many times but it is not working
    please anybody have any solution for that
    You are facing problems because the game is not able to trigger the Ubisoft Drm server resulting in the door to be closed. So to bypass this issue all you need to do is download a h4×0r named trainer by searching it on google and install it in your pc and then follow the steps given here to solve your door bug issue - Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast