Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast

Thread: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download - Part 2

Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

Quote Originally Posted by gam3n3rd View Post
    Cant find anywhere where to download? Looked on the whole page :@
    You are on the 9th page of this thread buddy, and the downloadable file is on the first page . You can download it from the 3rd post of this thread. Simply click on the following link for the same Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

ThumbsUp Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

the path of win7 64 bit. c:\user\username\appdata\storage\skidrow\11\ . you have to paste the files in there. I have recently completed this game. Awesome fantasy world.

angry Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

I am having problem with a door that can't be opened at a stage after Ifrit blow the pallace. I have already reinstall the game, played from the beginning, but the same problem occur. I have already download saved game from Dinsh, played it again from the beginning using Dinsh's saved game, and the problem still. And every time I exit the game, it's crash.. System always said, "Prince Of Persia has Stopped Working.." I run my laptop on Win7 Home Premium. Can anyone help me? Thanks.. What a **** is this game :@.

Abhishek 24 Guest

Can you tell me which graphics card you are using .
    first i would to suggest you to download the latest drivers of your graphics card manufacturer. I hope i would be able to solve your problem

after reaching to "The Palace" the door is not opening, though I've defeat all of the enemies & hang on the HANGER to open the door. If someone complete this stage piliz upload the save files after this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Likhan Sarkar View Post
    after reaching to "The Palace" the door is not opening, though I've defeat all of the enemies & hang on the HANGER to open the door. If someone complete this stage piliz upload the save files after this stage.
    You might be missing something in the Palace which will open the door. You need to go through the Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sand's Walkthrough which will guide you regarding the same. So if you can then go through the same and see whether this is helpful for you or not. Also check out the below given video which will help you with the same.

Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sand The Palace

hey i put the save file on C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\SKIDROW put it not work can any body answer me

Quote Originally Posted by solom View Post
    hey i put the save file on C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\storage\SKIDROW put it not work can any body answer me
    Which Operating System have you installed in your pc? You should be know that the save file should be in the Application Data Folder of the pc. Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\storage. The save files should be there in a subfolder 11. If you still can't find just search .ravcpa extension in your pc and you will find the saved file.

Quote Originally Posted by MANIK View Post
    Hi, I have recently downloaded this new pop tfs on my pc and it is running smoothly on my pc. But I am having difficulty in one of the stage where a door is not opening, even though I climb on the mechanism to open it. I dont know whether it is a bug or something, but it is irritating me and therefore was wondering if anyone had completed and can provide the Prince of persia The forgotten pc save game for download here, it would be great. My computer config is Asus p5q, graphic card 9800 GTX, 2 gb ddr2 ram, power supply 500 watts, q6600 processor, which is quite enough to run this game. Waiting for your assistance. Thanks.
    from where did u downloaded the save files

The Save file for PoP:Forgotten sands is attached with the 3rd post of this thread. Dint you saw it ? Anyways, you can download it from here. Just download, save to your games folder where it is required and enjoy. If you face any problem, do let me know .

why everyone is not talking about VISTA !!!!!!

hi! i am not good in english so please dont mind.
    i am stuk in the place "THE PALACE" the door is not opening please help me!!!!
    by the way thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by kashif mehmood View Post
    hi! i am not good in english so please dont mind.
    i am stuk in the place "THE PALACE" the door is not opening please help me!!!!
    by the way thanks in advance
    i dont know how upload plz tell me then i upload save game
    Last edited by danyalzulfquar; 21-03-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Somebody please tell me where can i download Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands v1.0 + 6 Trainer

thanks Mario2, your link "here" was exactly what i needed, ...all other save games posted were saves after complete game completion with full life and sand tanks...i went through the thread many times but did not see the "here" link

thank you very much ...again

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast