Thread: does the boxed version of postal 3 requires steam

does the boxed version of postal 3 requires steam

i just heard about this, on some forum site. i dont know this is true or not but still i am try to find out about this. on one sites they write that: the box version? will install Steam automatically and then you will get all the latest updates and patches through Steam!" so anyone have any idea on this? anyone else have this type of wuestion here? please if anyone has any idea or has any information which help me know this than please provide me.

Re: does the boxed version of postal 3 requires steam

you know what, when i newly bought GTA4:Episodes, i cant use Steam to launch it or anything else for this.

I'm wondering, even 'if' it doesn't require steam to play, how can you get updates and patches in banned countries? Theres already been many patches from what I've read so far. i don't suppose it's any less illegal if I purchase the boxed version of the game and if it doesn't work download it? Personally I'm hoping that the boxed copy I buy works, if not I have no choice but to resort to the method of the pirating scumbags.

if the boxed version comes and doesn't work in Australia, could one of you fellow Aussies sort me out with a pirated 'English' version. I really wouldn't know where to start with that sort of thing. I could PM my 'postal' address if needed.