Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download - Part 2

Re: Prince of persia The forgotten Sands pc save game download

dear friends all
    I got in trouble on the stage "at works" when the prince reaches in gear room iset both the gear wheel and pole in the middle
    but as i jump on the pole and click any key it doesnot show any thing except a cloudy environment and prince

so that is a great trouble forme what should i do now?

Please help me if u can

thanks

I have also gone through the same problem where i stuck on one level and did not find any way to clear the level. After searching for long hour i have got the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough which helped me regarding the clearing of the stages. Here i am giving you the link for the Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough and hoping that you will also take the help with the same and clear the level which you are unable to reach. Just go through the below given link and see whether it is working with the issue of yours or not.
    Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Walkthrough

Exclamation bug in royel chember

friends! i'm facing a problem in royel chember stage. when i reached the balcony and wall run from the right wall and jump to next water pole and then to nextpole. then i found the some deadly stone and rocks in the floor. whenever i jumped on it i die. iam stuck in this point since 2 days. any guys help me. plsss..........

Re: bug in royel chember

Quote Originally Posted by SPTHECONAN View Post
    friends! i'm facing a problem in royel chember stage. when i reached the balcony and wall run from the right wall and jump to next water pole and then to nextpole. then i found the some deadly stone and rocks in the floor. whenever i jumped on it i die. iam stuck in this point since 2 days. any guys help me. plsss..........
    I think that you are facing problems with Ubisoft Drm servers which are not sending game data at the level to make your gameplay further, hence you need to download a h4×0r named trainer and will have to install it on your pc. You can get more information about how to use the trainer from here - Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands - Prison door and door with 3 summoners bug fix

Quote Originally Posted by red devilZ View Post
    hey i hv tried wht u said i hv windows 7 but iwhen i continue the game it starts from the last level i am stuck up in the courtyard i am also attching the screen shots i hv also played this game twice .. there is no way to get back to the key to open the dooor .. can u help guyz...

i hv passed through this door but i got killed through those rolling spikes .... and it started from this place again i hv no way to get back ....
    dude am also having the same problem
    AM also trying to find the way but no idea.it stucks over der
    pls inform if u find out any solution
    ma email is getappu2007@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by getappu2007 View Post
    dude am also having the same problem
    AM also trying to find the way but no idea.it stucks over der
    pls inform if u find out any solution
    ma email is getappu2007@gmail.com
    Did you try downloading the level to level save game file that was uploaded by Dark Warrior in this same thread, try searching it. Another way to solve this issue by downloading the h4×0r named trainer, go through the suggestions made above your post and then follow the tips given the link.

i have win vista where can i find my saves games

hey man i gotta sloution for ur prblm...u have to download crack repack file from skidrow....(EgyDown.Com_Prince.of.Persia.The.Forgotten.Sands.Crackfix.Repack-SKIDROW) .....if u got some prblm get the search from google as SKIDROW CRACK FIX........the door will open soon.......

Hello Every Body I Really Need To Know If I Can Download Save Games Of Popfs And Put It In My Pc Because I Lost All My Saves Games
    I Have Windows Vista
    Thanks In Advance

Quote Originally Posted by djamelnes View Post
    I Really Need To Know If I Can Download Save Games Of Popfs And Put It In My Pc Because I Lost All My Saves Games. I Have Windows Vista
    Yeah sure you can download and use these save games files on your Windows Vista comfortably. It will work for sure if your game is working properly on your system. In case you face some problem or any error, do reply here.

I cant find my storage file in c ubisoft anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Belemphor View Post
    I cant find my storage file in c ubisoft anywhere
    Whenever you install the game, it use to generate a storage folder by default in the C Drive. BTW, which operating system are you using ? Anyways, if you are using Windows 7, check the following loacation:
    C:\users\(name of your PC)\Appdata\local\storage\(some random characters)\11
    And if its XP, than checkout this:
    C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft (folder)\storage\(some random characters)\11.

how to defeat ratash in throne room battle

Hi power007,

To defeat ratash, simply attack on his leg and use any power ups like stone power, that will help you to be indestructible for a limited amount of time. When his life bar will reduce to zero he will eventually die. Just try to avoid his attacks and his power bombs and use power ups regularly to be on a safer side.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinsh View Post
    Greetings, my friends.

This time, I am going to upload the fully 100% completed save game of Prince of persia The forgotten here, that you can download from below attachment. I completed this game today in the morning and after completion, I was able to unlock Ezio's costume from the Uplay content and also unlocked the challenge mode. I also recieved a code in the dvd case of Prince of persia The forgotten to unlock Malik's costume, so you guys can either play this game in either one of the above costumes. Download it from below.

so How Im can use, ?
    Please help

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast