Thread: Brink PC Update takes End Game Chat and more

Brink PC Update takes End Game Chat and more

A brand-new update is now accessible for the PC edition of Brink, that is having the enormous stack of development as well as fixes. You will get the End game chat, new Stopwatch results screen, VoIP sliders, a fix meant for unseen players, networking optimizations as well as an enormous quantity of weapon tweaks are all with the things you will be getting inside this one, and they have assembled the entire change log used for your examination. All you require to do to obtain the update.

Re: Brink PC Update takes End Game Chat and more

Part of me fails to spot the earlier days of ET where the MP40 as well as Thompson had the similar accuracy as well as damage. That's regarding all they got to protest about, though. I sense like there will constantly be an 'optimal' weapon, as well as there will forever be people whining. It's not since if the Carb-9 / Kross were weapons which weren't obtainable to every player to start with.

You even managed to tweak the shotguns a little, so much so that you brought a tear to my eye. I am going to play around with the new update, see how things have changed. In advance, while I ought to say thank you very much and I am looking onward to the DLC news especially now. It possibly be tremendous if it incorporated a few minor additions, similar to a functioning server admin GUI (in place of typing within the console).

I am the only one who believe that a advanced spread (and recoil) is not a superior nerf? It indicates that if you aim properly you'll obtain a disavantage for the reason that bullets are going all over the place but not too the place where you are aiming at. Scene of a draft are little disappointed for this update! We will see in the game, but the increase in the spread is dangerous when many players want the opposite, for me, I really think that the spread is not as good as it should be, but at least we have a good talk, but still no crosshair cvar custom or unlock.

At least apply some corrections spawning time. What is the hold? We know for a fact that the times are generated total no. Why not change them at least what everyone has been suggested now and adjust later. Spawn sets the time have been the first most necessary to set especially for this game as one day and everyone is aware of it. However, our chat game has been changed twice now.

Sounds great, when will we be expecting some of these wonderful mods and weapon settings for the 360? I'm going to take a guess and say that the DLC package wildly anticipated but not yet announced? I can not wait to get on the console, I'm running my first heavy and I've tried all the weapons and when I tried Gotlung was like I was shooting an airsoft gun ass aloud in the top eight players in a cooling tunnel in CS (all I did was get their attention.