Thread: An option needed to reduce the stage duration in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

An option needed to reduce the stage duration in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

As the title suggesting what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition on the Xbox 360 of mine. I am happy with the overall look and feel of this particular game. I am tried with constant runway players . we are having around 200+ character in the game. Let me know why the stages in the game so longer? Can we have any option to reduce the same in the game? Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: An option needed to reduce the stage duration in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

I let you know that you will be able to rush down in the game. I am suggesting that you should attack in the game by using Fireball. You should learn the thing so that you have to safe jump over the Fireball in the game. It might be quite safer in the game if you can do the same in the game. Well you will be able to beat the game if you have learn the thing appropriately so that you can move further in the game.

Re: An option needed to reduce the stage duration in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Well according to me you have to make defense appropriately in the game so that you can survive for the longer period of the time. You should not give up and practice harder in the game so that you can pass the entire level of the game. You have to discover which moves can cover more quickly and which moves are having the lower recovery lines. It would be useful to figure out and survive in the game.

If you are not having antair Honda then it would simply force to the turtle. Once you have begin the crossing him and you have to wake up options in the game. Personally I don’t like the turtle style in the game. However I would like to play Matchups in the game. Yes this game is having very long time to play the game but still I love to play this particular game on the Xbox 360 of mine.

So far there is no option available which you can use the reduce the total time of the match. However still you are wanted the above mentioned thing then you have to contact the developer of the game. Well they would work on the situation and let you know if there is anything to get the requirement of yours. they would release the patch which you can apply on to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that the developer of the game would help you out.