Thread: How is the voice chat in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

How is the voice chat in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

Hi there just needed to know how is the video chat in this game. I am talking especially of the PS 3 users. Since I have heard that when there are two or more players in the lobby then the voice chat is very much terrible. So that’s what I want to know from you all as if how is the voice chat experience in it, can you all please explain it to me. also want to know if there is a fix for this kind of problem, can you please explain it to me. I am very much interested in p0laying this game, so that’s why I want to know from you all. can you please explain it to me?

Re: How is the voice chat in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition?

One of my friends is playing the game in that ps3 and he has never complained about it. so that’s what I am saying here. Yes you are quite correct that there has been complaints about the crank voice chat in the ps3 but still I feel that there has to be some changes that has to be made here. So that’s what I want to say here, however that’s what I have to say here, do work on the same and I am hoping that more such suggestions will come up here to sort out the issue here.

Actually I had borught the Turtle Beach X1' for my Xbox. Now I am thinking of upgrading it to the Astro A40's, that’s what I want to say here. So with the new Astro A40's I have to say that it will certainly work well here. Also a warning to you guys that Turtle Beach X1 is not at all good for the xbox and also it will not work with the ps3 it seems. Though the Astro A40's is said to be a good one and hence what I feel is that it will be a better option to buy out.

I don’t think so there can be a problem or the need for the voice chat for me as far as I am my teammates are working together and also chatting online in the internet then I am happy with it. yes definitely the headsets do come so expensive that we have to think over before getting a new one. so thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here. Appreciate the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue.

Thanks for the necessary suggestion that you have given here, so that’s what I want to say here, yes the basic point is that the voice chat feature has not been solved yet. That’s what my opinion is and the developers must come up with the necessary fix for the problem.