Thread: Are Grapplers broken in the Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

Are Grapplers broken in the Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

I have installed Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition on the Xbox 360 of mine. I have played couple of match and I have noticed that grappler seems to be broken in the game. At least there should be a command which garb the thing in the game. So let me know if you are having the same issue like me. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Are Grapplers broken in the Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

Well oilslide rocket or the coaster to broken one of the few tools. It is only possible from the far distance that alide would hit. That is the reason why you have to get an habit for the waiting of the block. It would throw the slider. You have to jump and throw and you should avoid sliding while doing the same. It would broken up the thing when you are having the character like hakan with you in the game.

If you are block into the stun and you will be able to get the command grab because into the range. If they are hitting with the axe kick then you will be able to hit with stun. After that you will not be able garb. For hakan same thing is happening after animation has been thrown and buffered to make the thing impossible to escape. However you will be blocked aside in the game. It seems to be quite frustrating but you should attack after sliding in the game.

Well I wanted to tell you that you have to do practice the counters while playing the game into the training mode. I let you know that there are couple of situation where you will not be able to use the blocking in the game. Also lagging of the game could hinder the input which you have enter ed while playing the game. So I think you have to practice in the game so that you will be able to get the requirement of yours.

I have tried the thing which you have mentioned over here several times but it did not working for me at all. I let you know you will not be able to have something like recovery animation or any opportunity to prevent the attack after getting blocked in the game. You should have an active moves in the game so that you can survive for the longer time and you can view. So practice more and more so that you can improve your skills.

I think you will be able to beat the character who are coming in the range. Akuma and Abel can grab further in the game. You can notice that it can happen by you. If you are come inside the point blank range then you would grabbed in the game. I think the point is that someone is using Grappler at this particular moment in the game. You might be having nasty trap on the command throw. I am doing the same with the T Hawk and it is working fine with all the characters in the game.