Thread: Which character will you like to use in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

Which character will you like to use in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

I have installed Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition on the computer of mine. Well I loved the look and feel of this particular game. There are lots of character in the game. However I wanted to know which character in the game would you like to play with? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Which character will you like to use in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

Well I have also played this particular game. According to me it would be interesting to select the character according to requirement of yours. you will be able to select same according to wish of yours. personally I am looking to play with Evil Ryu why because I am playing this video game for entertainment and the character about I am taking is seems to be quite funny so I would like to play the game by using this particular character.

Re: Which character will you like to use in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

I am going to play the game by using following character.
    Code:
    C. Viper
    Sakura
     Makoto
     Cody 
    Yang
    As far as rest of the characters are concerned I am going to use them occasionally.

Well I have gone through all the characters of this particular game and that I am going to stick with T.Hawk, Ryu and Akuma. However I am going to use Yun because it seems to be over powered. Also you can try with Oni in this particular game. If you can play well with Oni then I am sure that you will stick to it definitely. So let me know which character you are going to play in this game.

I let you know that I am going to use the following characters in the game.
    • torn. Ken
    • Honda
    • Zangief
    • Viper
    • Bison
    • E. Ryu
    • Oni
    • Rose
    • Yang

however I am having priority fro SF4 and Yang Ken. I think I would like to have more training in this particular game before I figure out which character is better in this particular game.

Well I am going to play a lot with Akuma and Evil. However I have deiceded I am not going to play with Eryu. It is having same health . I am also excicated regarding the new fighters who are supposed to be released by near by future. I have noticed many users who are playing with Yun a lot. You have to understand the features of the character of the game. It would help you out to proceed efficiently in the game.