Thread: The Sims 3 Generations: Kids have no time for fun

The Sims 3 Generations: Kids have no time for fun

Am I doing somewhat incorrect? I am playing a folks with 3 kids, two are school age and one is a child at present. Both parents are stay-at-home gardeners/collectors. My school kids hardly have time to end their homework and eat dinner earlier than they're tired and have to go to bed. It's even inferior if they have had a pasture trip or went over a friend's house later than school. They have no time for a rapid game of hopscotch or the slide or tree-house during the school week. Nobody plays with the baby, they are too busy or they are coaching him to walk and talk and go potty.

Re: The Sims 3 Generations: Kids have no time for fun

I not at all have my Sims do their homework. Then while I get home I focus on their requirements. Try to make the requirements as lofty as you can for while they go to school the next day, after that make them work on late homework. While the homework is completed have they work hard. I did this and my sim made respect role. I did the similar thing while she became a teenager and she adapted class valedictorian. Doing this entire means they necessitate more fun time while they get home, but all the things you just scheduled increase fun, and its way superior than wasting home time on homework.

I just let my Sims do homework while they back of the school, because she doesn’t come home anyhow. But that might be because she has her personal car so the school bus doesn’t bring her home as age groups. Occasionally once she is out of school ill click the library and go here with and chooses a pair of her friends. After that while they get there ill choose do homework with. After that while she is done ill send those all to do something enjoyable earlier than dinner. But if all that be unsuccessful and we at a standstill don’t have sufficient energy to get through the day, I just purchase them a better bed after that they don’t require as much sleep.

Mine usually have about 5 hrs playtime later than homework. Giving them the bookworm attribute can assist to accelerate how fast they do homework. Getting a parent to assist as well speeds it up. Other than that do not do it and while they go to school click the drop down box pinnacle left and gets them to do belatedly homework. The other thing you can do currently with generations is make the sleep tonic and they recover full energy with 4 hrs sleep.

I consider being a vampire and doing homework at night as well assists. My sim had a child with a vampire and he terminates his homework tremendously quick, within a sim hour or two. What he does while he gets home from his later than school bustle is eat, and after that he goes to bed until 4 or 5 in the morning. Later than that, he does his homework and eats and takes the school bus. It's a quite frantic schedule, but he's doing fine in school.

First there's Twallans Relativity mod. You can locate it so the day goes by more gradually. Later than installing the mod you put a clock on the wall and after that regulate the speed. This mod can be tuned to alter the speed at which time flows during the route of a sim-day. The subsequent mod I utilize is Gurra's Longer Days from MTS. There are quite a lot of versions that let you to select while the sun rises and sets. I have the one with the sun rising at 5 am and setting at 10 pm. MTS is down at present for maintenance.

No stuff what it is called, people are permissible to play as they like a game. I truly don't think with a Sim game that is right, dissimilar types of game play for dissimilar types of people. I have not at all measured something that people do with Sim games as cheating. And if they did, who cares? It is a game to take pleasure in, if people utilize mods, cheats, and so on; they paid to play for it their method. That comment made me think of my sister while she was six running to me and weeping her brother cheated in tag.