Thread: Error message’ Failed to load downloadable content. Data is corrupted’ Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Error message’ Failed to load downloadable content. Data is corrupted’ Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Well I have installed Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition on the computer of mine. Recently I have downloaded and installed DLC on the computer of mine. well I have tried to launch the same on the computer of mine and it was resulted into an error message. Let me know why I am getting the above mentioned issue. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Error message’ Failed to load downloadable content. Data is corrupted’ Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Looking at the situation I wanted to know following details which would help me out to figure out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the system configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer? Let me know the answers of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

re: Error message’ Failed to load downloadable content. Data is corrupted’ Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

I am suspecting that this particular issue is associated with the user profile of the game. Well I recommend that you should create a new profile and see whether the thing is working or not. If you are not having any issue then this particular issue was occurring due to corruption of the user profile. You should delete the problematic user profile from the game and you should continue playing with the newly created user profile.

According to me you have to redownlaod and reinstall the DLC on the game. Well I am suggesting that you should simply uninstall the entire DLC pack which you have installed in the game and then you should redownlaod and install the same on the game. After reinstalling the DLC you should restart the computer and try to play the game. Let me know whether you are having the same issue or not.

I think there is a corruption of the entire game is the root cause of the problem. Well I recommend that you should simply reinstall the entire game on the computer and then you should redownlaod the DLC Pack on the computer of yours and install the same. Let me know whether you have managed to fix the matter after reinstalling the game. If you are looking for further assistance then feel free to ask about the same.

Re: Error message’ Failed to load downloadable content. Data is corrupted’ Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Let me know whether you have managed to fix the matter of not. If there is no change in the situation then I recommend that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report. Well you should provide the system information and the problem which you are getting with the DLC which you have installed on the computer. Once they have fixed the bug issue they would release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.