Thread: Is there future release of DLC for Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

Is there future release of DLC for Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

Well I loved to do video gaming on the Xbox 360 of mine. I have installed Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition on the computer of mine. I loved the look and feel of this particular game. Let me know whether we can have DLC pack for this particular game. I have get bored with the 4 costumes for 4 character in the game. There should be something which allow the gamers to introduce the new things in the game. Let me know if you are having specific solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there future release of DLC for Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

I have also played this particular game on the Xbox 360 of mine. Well I have come to know that there are two more hidden characters into this particular game. I think all the gamers can consider the same as a DLC. Other than I don’t think so you will be lucky to have DLC in the game apart from the costumes. However we need to wait from the announcement from the developer of the game on this particular matter.

Well I let you know that the developer of the game have already announced that costume pack for the AE character into the upcoming weeks after releasing of the game. But still there is no specific announcement for the releasing of the DLC. I will let you know if I come to know about the exact releasing date of the DLC pack.

I agree with the thing that more costumes would be available for the characters of the game. I was under the impression that the developer of the game is going to be release the steel with the diamond coating dresses in the game. However I am suspecting that it would be a rumor on this particular matter. Let me know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is true or it’s just a rumor.

I can imagine if there is no releasing of the DLC from the developer of the game. Also I am expecting that the DLC would be available for free. I am not going to pay a single penny if they are providing the DLC with the payment. I am ready have more and more stuff in the game if there is available for free. I am hoping that the developer of the game would look around on this particular thread and would take the positive action.

I am also unaware of the releasing of the DLC from the developer of the game. Well I let you know that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them about the DLC pack for this particular game. According to me they are the only people who can help you out to get the exact information. So you should contact them I am hoping that they would help you out on this particular matter.