Thread: What is the purpose of update kit in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

What is the purpose of update kit in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

As the title suggesting what I wanted to know about in this particular game Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition. I have come to know around the word Update kit. Well I wanted to know what do you mean by the word update kit? What is the usage of this particular word? Let me know if you are having any specific information. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: What is the purpose of update kit in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

I think update kit would not make any big difference in the game. As far as I know it would help you to watch all the new characters to replays in the game. You will be able to view all the replays excepting from original SSF4 videos. Personally I have tried to change the version of the game so that I can have the above mentioned thing in the game but it did not worked for me at all. I don’t think so there would be any difference if you are not able to make use of the update kit of this particular game.

Re: What is the purpose of update kit in Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition?

Well I am not agreeing with the thing which you have stated over here in this particular thread. You will not be able to make use of the update key to do anything. You have stated that you will be able to view the replays by using the update kit. Well according to me there is a no use to have an update kit on this particular game. However you will be able to view replay for the newly introduced 4 characters.

You are making me confused. One of you have told me that I would be able to use the update kit and the another guy is stating that I would not be able to make use of it. I am unable to figure out who is correct? Let me know if any of the other forum user who can give a light shed on this particular matter. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replying of yours over here.

Have you asked the developer of the game? Yes the user of this particular forum might be unaware of the thing which you are looking for. Hence I recommend that you have to connect the developer of the game and ask the thing which you are looking for. According to me they are the person who can help you out to get the requirement of yours. if you have managed to fix the matter I am suggesting that you should share the experience of yours so that other users can learn from it.