Thread: DLC is not working of Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

DLC is not working of Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

I loved to video gaming on the computer of mine. Well I have installed Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition on the computer of mine. I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. I have installed the latest DLC and tried to play the game but it did not launching on the computer. It is prompting with corrupted arcade game. I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is happening in the situation of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a loyt in advance.

re: DLC is not working of Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

Looking at the situation I wanted to confirm some vital information which would help you out to fixture out the root cause of the problem. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Can you tell me about the hardware configuration of the computer? Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computers so that you can have the smooth running of the game on the computer of yours?

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the DLC which you have downloaded on the computer of yours. Well I recommend that you have to simply redownload the DLC on the computer of yours. why I am saying because the DLC which you have downloaded on the computer of mine would be corrupted. You should uninstalled the DLC which is causing issue and then you should installed the DLC which you have downloaded. I am hoping that you will be able to fix the matter after redownlaoding the DLC.

I think you have reinstall the entire game on the computer of yours. you should uninstall the entire game on the computer and then you should reboot the machine. After doing the same you should try to install the game. After installing the game again you should again restart the computer. Once you have completed with all the above mentioned thing you should try to play the game and see whether issue is persisting or not.

I am highly suspecting that there is a bug issue with the DLC which you have installed on the game. It is impossible to solve the bug issue on the forums. Well I recommend that you have to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. You have to provide the information which is associated with the computer configuration of yours and the issue which you are getting on the computer of yours. once the developer of the game have fixed the issue they would release the patch which you can apply to fix the matter.

Re: DLC is not working of Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition

I wanted to say thanks to all the guys for replying with the possible solution over here. I have used all the stuffs regarding reinstalling the DLC as well as the entire game but it did not worked for me at all. Finally I have decided that I am going to contact the developer of the game and filed a bug report to them. Well I am hoping that the developer would fixed the bug issue as early as possible. Anyway again I wanted to say thanks to all the users for helping me out.