Thread: Is Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition region locked?

Is Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition region locked?

Well I let you know that I am having EU version of the Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition. I am having a specific query which I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. I wanted to know whether I can run this particular game on the US based PS store. So is this particular version of the game is region locked? Let me know if you are having any specific information to meet the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition region locked?

Looking at the requirement of mine I let you know that you will be not be able to run this particular game Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition on the US based PS store. Why because all the PSN DLC are region locked. So I think you would be really disappointed after knowing the above mentioned information. However I let you know if I come across any specific information to get the requirement of yours.

In order to meet the requirement of yours I am suggesting something which you can use to get the requirement of yours. I recommend that you should simply download the update kit by using the US based account. After completing with downloading you have to install the same on the gaming console. I let you know that you will have a good chance to play this particular game if you have installed the update kit properly on the gaming console of yours. so try the same and let me know about.

Yes I agree with the information which you have mentioned over here. The DLC packs are seems to be region locked always. If you are having the Japanese copy of this particular game then only Japanese copy of the DLC would be compatible. So you have to see get the DLC accordingly on the basis of the version of the game. So there is no solution to make the thing working for you over here. But still you can contact the developer of the game and look for further help.

After going through the all the post I have come to know that I would not be able to use the DLC which I have downloaded from the US based PS store. I am really disappointed with this particular matter. Well I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. anyway I wanted to say thanks to all the user to providing me possible speculation over here. Thanks a lot again.