Thread: Wanted to know about the DLC of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

Wanted to know about the DLC of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

I love to do video gaming on the Xbox 360 of mine. Well I have come to know that the Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition has been recently. Hence I have purchased the game and installed on the gaming console of mine. I have noticed that there are releasing of new costumes in the game. I wanted to know whether the new costumes is included into DLC or we have to get the same personally. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Wanted to know about the DLC of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition

I have played this particular game Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition on the Xbox 360 of mine. well I really loved the look and feel of this particular game. I think I am not wrong the DLC pack would be available separately and you have download from the official website. However I am not sure whether the DLC pack is available for free or we need to pay to get the same. If there is paid DLC then I am not going to purchase the same and even I would stop playing this particular game on the Xbox 360 of mine.

I am agreeing with the thing that you should not pay if the DLC is not available for free. However as far as I know you will be able to get the costumes from the DLC pack. The DLC pack would be available after couple of week after the releasing of the game. So I don’t think so there is no announcement from the developer of the game on this particular matter. I let you know if I come across something useful information on this particular matter.

I have noticed that the Super Street Fighter 3DS game was having all the downloadable costumes from the beginning of the game. Hence I am suspecting that the game which has been released by CapCom would have the downloadable costumes from the beginning. I think it would make more sensible thinking after playing the previous version of the game.

Well I agree with the thing which you have mentioned in your post. But I don’t want to discuss on it. even I am having any other point which would make clear for the DLC pack of yours. According to me it would be a great thing to have all the downloadable costumes at the beginning of the game without making gouge their customers. But still I am looking over their on the official website for further help. I will come back to you as soon as I come to know something useful on this particular matter.

Well I have gone through the all the points which you have mentioned over here and I wanted to tell you that I am going to ask the developer of the game how they are going to provide the DLC about which we are talking about. I will let you know as soon as I come across any specific information to get the requirement of yours.