Thread: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition: Is Hakan a good fighter?

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition: Is Hakan a good fighter?

Well guys we have got so many players to play in this game but I was thinking to select hakan as my player now because I have saw him having very nice mind strategy fighting and I have been really impressed by him and thought of making him as my character? Would that be a good choice and can anyone tell me is he a good player is his fighting been liked or disliked?

Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition: Is Hakan a good fighter?

I have been a great fan of Hakan. He has been easily my favorite character in both design and playability, and perhaps my favorite character in general. Very unique in every way, vaguely amused, and more about Mind games and planning to make difficult combos. That does not mean that requires no skill PERFORMANCE at all, just that the execution is not required as the combo-heavy characters that hit the same key sequence again and again to maximize the damage. It's more like. all you do is situational and depends on a good read on your part. It feels good to be ahead of your opponent and force errors, and Hakan is good, both on errors and forcing them to take advantage of. Dominant character when played well.

Well I have really liked his oil effect and it has been excellent, and off course his wife is great, and unfortunately their daughters are funny, the hair is original, his only serious mofo and loves to annoy his opponents. Exogen will still remember "that bothers his opponents. Disusing in Exogen not already, you're a cool cat in my book. But I agree Hakan fun. Been with him since I got the game as he has obvious disadvantages against certain characters which is fun to use. Requiring no advance "great damage" combos. It's all about strategy

I have been hating him he don’t ever looks like a good fighter he has been like a evil always his looks and all has been worst I don’t know if he is a good fighter or no but I think he is not because my character Zangief has been defeating him always and so I don’t think he is ever a good fighter too I don’t like him because of both his bad looking and even his fighting but he has got one very good skill that is oil it has been very interesting and that is the only thing what’s best with him.

He is not bad not that good that I would say that I like him I think he is a god fighter but I haven’t liked him ever I don’t know why but looking at him and his power’s don’t suggest me to go with him ever they are not as great as Zangief and he is the best I too like Zangief like other guys but I don’t hate hakan he has got really nice Hakan's Oil Rocket or Oil Dive and that is the only weapon which can be most disasters and if that can be avoided I don’t think he has great strength to defeat most of the character’s.

Hakan has been one of the most powerful fighter's among all the fighter in this game and he has some unique skills which is disastrous and cant be broken easily and i like him because of his mind game his mind game is the best with the oil dive he has i am sure these capabilities are not with any other fighter and i have found him really powerful and have enjoyed playing with him so i have always liked him for me he is the powerful guy among all this fighter's

Definitely he is a good fighter and he has great strength, some unique smash and all he has is really powerful and as every one know that he has a unique oil strength and this is really very powerful smash and this would have a great damage on the opponent so i think he is really a good fighter and people not liking him because of his looks don't ever says that he isn't a good fighter. so i think according to a fighter he is really a strong and brave fighter he also fights with his brain so i would be saying he is one of the best fighter's.