Thread: Which can be the most regrettable bought game on Steam?

Which can be the most regrettable bought game on Steam?

Hello guys, I am not putting any question here for having some problem in Steam or anything else, I just want to ask that which have given you the worst experience of gaming on Steam and In my case I am had very bad experience while playing Counter strike with condition Zero edition and reason behind it is, all the time I was thinking that is expanded edition of the former version 1.6 and have to be in addition in it which I already have.. Switch to the graphic for getting much clear view and also on campaign of single player and while I had found that not many server available for condition Zero and while the multiplayer function on it has been almost useless. So let tell me about your view on this topic.

Re: Which can be the most regrettable bought game on Steam?

As I don’t have any such experience for any game on Steam, but yeah there are some which I don’t like and there function are pretty confusing to me but as if you tell about regretting on some purchase of game, then will not take any such name of game, but yeah have some games which I don’t like, as if say like then unreal deal pack, sniper elite and the last name is id superpack. No problem with the games, as I don’t like them.

While if I say then, I have such no problem with condition zero but while talking about any dislike for game, then I will take the name of Sniper Elite, without looking for any review and I had bought this because I had got it almost for $6 and that mines it was for 60 % off, but never got interest in that game. So my only bad experience it with Sniper Elite.

As if I will talk about condition zero, then I will tell that it is one of the top liked games on the Steam and people love to play and if you want to look over Condition Zero view about the people then it comes in about almost top 10 games. So even I love this game and don’t regret for purchasing it. And it is usual that all server for the game not available all the times.

Absolutely the most horrible buy ever was Quake. Instantly after installing, so I joined a server and then figure out by me and kicked for "speed hacking". I had also tried a many different servers for it, and got the similar result. The game was really unplayable as I could not utilize the multiplayer. So this is what i have problem about the game on Steam, but have no problem with Quake.

I had checked and I think that almost all the server are establish in "US - East" and "Europe". So might be you will get additional server if you try to optimize the setting in filter, so try this and I am sure the result will be positive only and take care that you won’t go for filtering location, latency, server not completely full and you have to filter: whether the users are playing the extra one, is has be password protected.
    And simply select the refresh option and keep patience till "Refreshing server list" at the base get vanish, and then insert the latency filter but do not select “refresh all” when the filter is in active mode.