Thread: Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free

Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free

I just love BFH, or as a minimum I did, and this game looks good. Even though, having superior weapons being obtainable to certain players in a game is lame. And I do not wish to hear they don’t make dissimilarity because I know they do. I wouldn’t wish to be the one using superior weapons or the one utilizing crappy weapons because either way the game simply isn’t as amusing. I would have purchased BF on BFH, but truly what’s the point?

Re: Battlefield Heroes and Battlefield Play4Free

Balance is all the time good in this case. But looks that’s this is the just way this kind of game model can make revenue and therefore exist. It’s just enevedable. I would for myself like to while your default weapons particularly assault and sniper would be just bit superior though. But at a standstill dissimilarity is not that huge and if you play well you can at a standstill do good. At moment I play whit SV 98 and if I headshot I at a standstill kill the majority of time.

I agree with you that a few of the weapons are unfair compared to the other arms in their place, it's at a standstill a balanced-ish game. The just actual complaint I have is the force action shotguns contrasted to the semis/autos, which take no work or skill to get a kill with. The Devs know that many of the Elites are better to BF weapons. They made them- their reason was to get people to purchase BFs to gain the higher hand. It's not a vast upper hand, but it's occasionally the great equalizer between skill and cash.

To me, the Saiga-12 is the just BF weapon which makes a vast dissimilarity. Ever utilized the SPAS-12? It's my preferred weapon in the game. The Saiga has three times the flames rate, the similar damage, and approximately two times the bullets. It's as well BF-only. I don't notice how you can differ with a straight face. Max-Death: Contribute something genuine. This isn't truly similar to the Uber/Super weapons in BFH, which gave just a trivial benefit.

I seem to have a dissimilar perspective on this trouble. I understand that superior weapons will cost wealth, and they will make dissimilarity to gameplay. That is how this replica of game pays for itself, obviously. The trouble I have is the price. The BF are so ludicrously expensive, you would have to be insane, more money than you know what to act with, or a few kid who's not at all had a job and so doesn't comprehend the value of cash to purchase them.

If you seem hard sufficient, I am certain you will discover hundreds of other things like this. It is truly getting on my anxiety about people protest about this game and BF: Heroes. I think people will discover it is a lot classier on games such as CA (Combat Arms) to even get an enduring weapon (£25). Guns don’t even make dissimilarity. The just dissimilarity they make while payed for with Battle funds is either somewhat better accuracy, or damage, or fewer recoil.