Thread: Battlefield Play4Free: M9 pistol is equal to 15 DMG and 50cal is equal to 17 DMG

Battlefield Play4Free: M9 pistol is equal to 15 DMG and 50cal is equal to 17 DMG

The M9 does 15 damage and the browning machinegun of the humvees and tanks deal 17 damage! You are getting a prawns tan EA "you’re getting prawns". Seriously what are you smoking’s .I was laughing so hard at your fail when I thought about it. What you all thought about this? Please let me know if anyone here has any idea on this.

Re: Battlefield Play4Free: M9 pistol is equal to 15 DMG and 50cal is equal to 17 DMG

As a minimum 30 DMG for a beat with a mounted MG (IE the .50 cal) or extra (someplace around the DMG the M95 deals). Just beating somebody with a few of the way a few people drive tanks is unfeasible; they need us to as a minimum hit people 6 times or 8-9 times. In BF2 hand weapons were far less influential and less precise. I utilized 50 .cal a lot. Now seldom if ever. It's superior to get out and clear the area around the flag with UMP.

Re: Battlefield Play4Free: M9 pistol is equal to 15 DMG and 50cal is equal to 17 DMG

I observed that if I fall a bomb on an Abrams tank on OMAN it does 185 - 225 or so harm and the grenade does 120ish. 2 grenades are just equal to 1 bomb. I wouldn’t actually mind being slay by a 50 cal which was a 2 hit kill 1 hit headshot the QQers would but who necessitates them or they could embed a thing where you have to be stirring to shoot which I think is dim but might make the QQers sign the deal.

I differ that the whole thing in a game should be sensible. Because if it would, I would get 1 shotted all the dang time. I just wish to chill and kill lotsafeepol; a game is prepared just to the player have fun playing it, that's why I harvest people on CoD. I think that generally, handheld weapons necessitate having superior spread. Keep snipers same to the way they are, so it will give them a benefit over weapons. For mounted weapons, possibly they should have somewhat like a small dot which is fairly unstable and moves all over the place, and a swelter meter.

How can you protest about this? If this game was sensible you would die in 2 or 3 shots from any weapon, limbs shoots would influence your character enduringly, medium-caliber limb shoots would smash your freaking bones and reedmen that limb ineffective and you too, medics won't do not so great because in RL you can't magically cure yourself by standing beside to a flipping red box, Snipers would kill you in one hit except the bullet hit your hand or legs, except it's a flipping 50 in which case you wouldn't had a hand or leg any longer and you would die by the shock and blood lost, as well no respawn.

Here's just lots of things incorrect with people asking for practicality in a video game, if this game or any game for that stuff was a bit, somewhat like the actual world it would be truly bad, however there's an exception, the ARMA series that possibly the just sensible shooter out there, and you know why? Because it's a freaking war simulator, not only a game you play for sniggers, this series has been utilized broadly in military training camps to teach their soldiers if your unaware backside didn't know.

What makes the M9 lame is the pinched rate of fire. It doesn't let off as quickly as you click like the buyable pistols and that’s not random its on purpose. About the .50 cal yes it’s too feeble for a .50 cal that thing is weaker than the MP-412 REX that doesn’t make any sense but as a minimum the 50 cal can do a few DMG on vehicles and jets. I have played Arma free that thing it’s not a game you can hardly get any fun out of it! You can’t even notice what you are shooting or who you are shooting!

All those visualize bought weapons just improve exactness and DMG which isn’t actually essential while a person dies in 3-4 shots from any gun. I run around with defaults and that OTF gun and I could do just plus anybody else. Battle funded weapons in this game are a misuse compared to BFH where its essential seeming no1 dies in 3-4 bullet shots except it’s a sniper. And to your vehicles state their all the similar, it’s just the placebo effect where a sound and look can alter a person’s thinking and actions.