Thread: Battlefield Play4free: Error in loading game screen?

Battlefield Play4free: Error in loading game screen?

Guys how to solve this problem any idea how to deal with this, when I am on the game screen and the play now button appears, after pressing it nothing happens? Can anyone tell me how to do this, I and not able to go to the screen from which the weapon’s can be selected and I would proceed with the game please suggest me something?This has really annoyed me a lot i don't know anything about this game but i have heard really a good comments over this game from my friends so i want to enjoy this game to and am not able to enjoy so please guys please suggest me something please?

Re: Battlefield Play4free: Error in loading game screen?

Friend this would be due to the slow connection some of my friends to had this problem and they found out later that this was because they had a slow connection and they were should the error timeout some time or many time the screen kept on loading and nothing happened I am playing this game from long and I haven’t found any problem with it I have a good internet speed I think that is the reason why I have been not facing any such problem you need to get a god internet I think get it and that would help you for sure.

Hey there has been lots of problem with the server of this game and it has been a problem for many people many of them are just unable to connect to the game and this would keep occurring I don’t think you can solve it until the EA developer’s would be doing something to their server so I think till then you just need to wait have some patient and I am sure you would be able to enjoy this game very soon best of luck.

I would like to share my experience what happened with me it was the same problem with me and what made the difference was the browser the first time I tried to run this game I started it in Google chrome and I found that it dint supported this game and then what I did was I started it in IE it took some time but it did started and from the next time it did loaded quickly and I think this is only a problem for the first time and from the next time it will load quickly I think you should try different browser.

I think this is the problem with slow pc there must be some downloading going on or many of the application must be using your internet and so it would be tuff to get connected so I think you need to look for the application just try to close the application and then I think it would be running or it may be the problem with your computer it must be some slow processor or something I think you need to check it the game would be supporting the specimen you are having .

Dear I don’t think this would be a problem because I have been running this game on such an old pc with all old specimen and they are too slow but I have a good internet speed and it did connected in some 90 sec and I was able to play so I think the specimens don’t matter the good internet speed is what matters and your luck when the server is free at that time you would be able to get the map to play and if the server is busy you won’t be able to connect.

I have played this game and dint faced any problem till now, it lags a bit but it really doesn’t matters I have enjoyed this game really very much. This error must have been because you won’t have been able to connect the server and for that you need a good speed internet that will make you able to connect the server easily and wont kick you away as it would keep getting the respond quickly and this is the reason many people are been kicked away and they think there has been a bug over here but the actually problem is slow net because of which you are kicked away because you don’t keep responding the server on time and they are fully packed.