Thread: How motion sensor work in Battelfeildplay4free and what we can do with it?

How motion sensor work in Battelfeildplay4free and what we can do with it?

I just new for this game haven’t gone through with any of its version my friends said they have downloaded this game and finding it nice and having good time with that and I also like action games so I thought of taking it and I did so now I have installed it and began to play it well I have saw an option like motion sensor can anyone of you can tell me if you play this game how to use it and what actually it does?

Re: How motion sensor work in Battelfeildplay4free and what we can do with it?

The name itself suggest what is it used for, and I don’t know why you can’t judge it well I would like to tell you about it, it’s actually an object or an option which is provided to you by which you can find where the enemy is holding their position or in which part they are moving and you can note all the enemy’s around you and can have the plan according to it how you have to take charge over them this is very helping weapon in this game.

This motion sensor can be used by throwing it towards the enemy and would look out for any motion been going on over there and would help you out , it would be revealing your enemy and would tell you about any motion performed by them. And if you have been properly trained and you know how to use it when to use it then it is an really very useful and very important item which you can use as weapon, it last for a longer time and it is been used very less in first or second move, and if you want your team to be happy you got to use them with wisdom.

A motion sensor is actually a device which looks like a ball, it doesn’t matter you say it a ball or a device but you should know how to use it because it is one of the most useful device and you would be really helped very much with it if you are using it properly. You need to throw this ball over the enemy and just start looking onto your minimap that has been passing that area, and this would let you know where they are and you teammates would also know where they are and would be really happy. And they do work only for some limited period of time and when they stop working you have to throw the other ball or you can recharge them again.

Introduction about this motion sensor mentioned above is true and I would also like to help you in my way and I would like to say that these device are thrown like a dynamite I hope you know how to throw the dynamite and this is exactly the same way how you throw these balls, Any motion from the enemy would be broadcasted to you and your soldiers and you can see those movement on your mini map, and the motion would be broadcasted in a regular interval of time like 1 sec or so after that you got to throw another ball or recharge them to reuse them if you have got them again don’t just keep throwing it on any random time make use of it as per as your strategy and you would really enjoy the device.

First I would like to ask people not to say it a ball it can be sad an XD or a device, now I would like to share my personal experience with this XD the thing was I just upgraded my XD and what I found it they have a huge detection area and are very sensitive. You can upgrade it with 4 training point you have. This XD’s are inert with inert I mean they do nothing they don’t move or have any reaction is performed. Since am not a recon type of a person and I have only played the beginning of closed beta

Well this XD has a good use if you manage to use it in right way and it also has a disadvantage if you are not using it properly and the disadvantage can be like this, motion sensor can only tell you about the moving enemy and if the enemy doesn’t one in this period of time then you won’t be able to detect them and also if there is an sniper man anywhere around and you don’t find him because they don’t actually move and then you can be easily sniped around so you got to be careful for such thing.