Thread: Are the hackers fixed in Battlefield Play4Free

Are the hackers fixed in Battlefield Play4Free

I just newly start to play this game and in this few time I just noticed that: some people are hitting me from somewhere (I don’t know from where), someone hitting through the walls and even someone hitting headshot from pistol from very long distance even they know where every player are hidden and at what time they are there. It’s really annoying. Of course these people are cheating. Anyone have any idea on this?

Re: Are the hackers fixed in Battlefield Play4Free

Here I have trouble while I reporting these people; you can have just a certain amount of video which you can send. The majority of these hacks do it endlessly all through the game and I generally record the entire game. So what is the quandary of me sending a plainly big vid to be reviewed? And obviously the error while sending and the immense feedback they give you later than you send such a report. "We cannot tell you while/if this person is found to be hacking." later than I have spent limitless dollars on BF over the few years I have played these kinds of games made/run/moderated by EA.

No matter how great a hack is, there is no means it is capable of shooting via walls (except the game itself has shot diffusion like in Modern Warfare). When it seems like that occurs, it is because of lag, not hacks. Even with great aim, a few weapons cannot kill in single try even if it is to the head. Sniper rifles can of course, but a pistol could not. In my knowledge, a lot of the capability of hacks looks to be vastly overstated by people who do not know how they work or what they are truly capable of.

Here I think one reason EA does not release information to players of who is banned is for quite a lot of reasons.
    1. They don't wish to give the hackers more awareness than they previously have. It would be terrible for business.
    2. As per the California Law, gaming corporations may not release any kind of information which would single out a player in a harmful light. I don't know the correct details on this law, but the similar thing goes around.

While people blow up about how utilizing a hack in a game is unlawful, it is in fact perfectly legal to utilize 3rd party software to interpret the game files and memory files as they are being routed via your computer. Aim bots just manage movements on the client side, so they in no means affect the real server. The time while "hacks" are unlawful is if they are intended to upload hateful content to the server or to other users in host-based games.

How much I know about this. If you sign a non-government issued agreement and after that crack that agreement, it is not unlawful. The EA Terms of Service just has you concur that if you select to break their agreement, they have the lawful privilege to cancel all rights to utilize their software and services for which that contract states. Non government owned commerce has no right to say what is and is not unlawful.

I play BF4FREE for a month or two; I have not at all seen any cheater in this. In my knowledge or I can say in my experience its low skill, because of this people all the time say: cheater while they died and in my case I am played approximately all round with first place with 22/3 or and 6k points and irritated people call me all the time hacker, cheater but I am plainly not hacking. As a medic you can expertise the tactical awareness which makes you to see the enemy quicker and occasionally even if he is behind a wall.