Thread: OMAN only servers in Battlefield Play4Free

OMAN only servers in Battlefield Play4Free

Here I just want to talk about the “OMAN only servers”. It's all time the similar thing. Every round in Karkand a few people inquire if further map is OMAN. So why not simply making OMAN only servers? I have seen Karkand for thus far and play now Karkand=ALTF4. Maps like Shraqi are surly able to produce more money because the requirement of well equipment is given. From the economical view the company thus needs players on these maps. What’s your opinion about this?

Re: OMAN only servers in Battlefield Play4Free

As soon as the probability to rent servers comes online, those who select to rent their personal servers will be able to set up anything map revolving them wish. I am certain there will be some Oman only servers out there while that occurs. There look to be more and more Karkand only servers - getting into OMAN is tougher than getting out of Guantanamo. The faster we get new maps in the mix the superior as everybody who has played for more than a few weeks owns Karkand and open beta noobies are going to get shattered earlier than they get an opportunity to locate their feet.

Rent a Server while they come online for hire and all you untamed wet dreams about Oman only servers will be come true because after that you can have an Oman only server be candid mostly on Oman only you get a group of people running for the jets and the heli gunships after that a lot more of the people on the team just wait there for them to respawn and origining a crap game to take place. This is what I thought about this.

I suppose the DEVS have plainly shown that they are not attempting to make a game toward battlefield. This is a BF in title only; no means have BF fans wanted CODish madness. I can suppose them while they say the bigger percentage want CODish junk b/c the majority plays COD over BF generally. So yeah, you are pleasing the masses but you are surly not making a battlefield game currently. 2/4 is IO maps with just 1/4 being a full-scale map.

They necessitate doing this, they are holding out for money, I am not silly sufficient to spend money on a game in Beta, while we don't know what all will be in the game, no buyers regret as what happened while they introduced the red dot guns and shaped an chaos from those who previously bought elite weapons. But I would like to as a minimum see a few servers running Karkand/Oman if not only Oman so that I don't think like a ineffective twit running around as an Engi on Boring ill-put together maps like Sharqi and Basrah.

Maps like Shraqi and Basrah are surly able to produce more wealth because the requirement of well equipment is given. From the economical view the business consequently needs players on these maps. So the just way is not to play these and not to pay any cash to the company till they begin to listen to the requirements of the community.

When I sort of understand your way of thinking, I don't get why you guys can’t just implement it. Of course many people needs it so why do you guys decline to do it? Why do you continue holding on to the wait till servers can be borrowed thing? By doing this you would emerge to be appeasing a huge Amount of Players.

Here I just add something useful for you all. Oman is simply the best Map in the game pursued by Karkand, was about the similar in BF2 they were the 2 most admired maps along with Dalian and Dragon Valley. Sharqi and Basrah are not actual BF maps other then in name being taken from the older games. Sharqi had potential to be an immense Map with a little bit of Base Balancing from the BF2 edition but they turned the back on that.