Thread: Unable to hire new troops in cities and forts in Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword

Unable to hire new troops in cities and forts in Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword

Here I have a bit trouble while I attempt to employ new troops from the commander in a cities or fort. I pay for them and just get none. I am presently fighting as a Swedish noble and have Tver as my fief. I have all the commandants, and I can pay for troops, but not any emerge in my rooster, in my party or the barracks. Does it take a few times for them to appear or am I doing somewhat incorrect in this? Anyone have any idea on this? Please help me solve this issue.

Re: Unable to hire new troops in cities and forts in Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword

I just want to say that just wait for 4 days and choose them from that commander. Commander knows you that he admits your order and it takes him some days to discover troops for you. Your troops will be prepared in xx days. Somewhat likes that. I heard that there was a mistranslation in English edition and in its place of days there is a few strange words. Somebody screwed up well on translating. And I think even Google translates it correctly.

Re: Unable to hire new troops in cities and forts in Mount&Blade: With Fire & Sword

I just have the vaguest thought how this would work up till now here. Possibly you would notify them to spend 500 to 2000 thalers week and they would employ to that level of charge? The more you spend, the quicker the recruitment is and the bigger the garrison becomes. I as well wish some type of place in towns for the player to employ newbie’s for training up them. I am extremely tender of training up my personal troops.

Ya, but perhaps even place in an alternative of how many troops you wish to employ here along with how much you wish to spend a week on recruiting them. That method you could say I wish to spend a 1000 a week until I have 100 solders prepared and you wouldn’t have to be anxious about getting caught up in fights and coming back a pair of months later and having 500 troops garrisoned while you just required 100.

I actually not understand what you are trying to say. Did you mean like saying, here, take this 1000 Thaler and go on employing pikemen and after that each four days I think you mislay the price of 5 pikemen and they are place in your garrison. This doesn't speed up the staffing but it does permit you to give order and just go travel around without having to anxious about ordering troops. This is what I thought about this.

No, you wrong, here he means:
    1. Provides 1k Thaler to a commander
    2. Order commander to appoint 100 Thaler of troops per hiring phase

So the commander would appoint 100 Thaler of troops for 10 sets. As per me this is even superior if the rate of employing increased with additional troops, so 100 Thaler per week could acquire you 10 troops, 200 Thaler could get your 15 troops, 400 Thaler could get you 20 troops, and so on. That means there is a reason to stretch out your staffing.