Thread: Does platform matters when purchasing games?

Does platform matters when purchasing games?

I can buy a lot of games. More games than I probably should. Well, it struck me as unique and platform choice has never cared less likely than at present. Almost everything worth mentioning that comes in various boxes now and all exclusive hot is another. I think I have like two limited games for PS3 last year, an Xbox and a half and three in the PC, but I bought like 30 games last year.

Like the PC and PS3 have a little more than the Xbox, but if you look at the likes of high Metacritic games are about the same number. Nintendo is a little different, but everyone else just got some of those silver bullets and a lot of things that really rad multiplatform.

Re: Does platform matters when purchasing games?

Depends on the game in the series. If it's a series that was originally a series focusing on PC with PC-centric features that I enjoyed those features, I was disappointed when these features are tossed out the window to address a general audience. Conversely, there are certain games and series that I associate with a specific console, some even after they have been ported to other platforms. My thing is, if you will use a name from the acclaimed series, especially one that was niche, at least stick to the roots and the elements that made the original series rather large to try to capitalize on the name franchise as some seem to do these days, otherwise just do original research, again, God knows we can use more of those these days.

In terms of multiplats simply search the version that provides more favorable features and experience with the hardware I have. What matters is when I pay money for a game on a platform; I want to use the benefits of this platform, at least at a basic level. For example, when I buy a PC game, I hope good mouse and keyboard controls and a menu of options to change the settings for me it is not difficult and this is not much to ask, I mean PC games had this at 90. I hope to run in connection with the images it provides, if a game does not look as good as PC games I was playing 5 years ago, then there is no reason why there should be a lack of optimization that runs worse than current games. If a developer is unable to comply, then do not bother to take the game to the platform.

Not really. Sometimes buying games for the PC because of modes and portability of laptops through, and sometimes buy games for the Xbox 360 so I can play more comfortably on my couch. But I do not care if a game is exclusive to one platform, if a particular platform sold better than another, etc. In any case I am against the idea of a dominant platform because I think it harms consumers. This is what I think.

Well, that's what everything else goes in that actually feels like a PC would only have to care less about the platform. I think PC gamers tend to screw in some aspects that I took off the shelf. Like when I think of games that last year bought almost all of them were released at all, and pretty much the difference in most of them were kind of trivial. This is the reason why I sold my Xbox so and only be inconvenient to hold an Xbox, PS3 and PC installed in a one bedroom apartment.

The platform is really important to me. If it's a game that is played in the game cheat codes programmer or at least a low difficulty, you probably bought it for Xbox because he knew that, for the most part, it would be more attractive version in terms resolution and framerate. In addition, racing games, custom soundtracks were always a nice touch. If it is in the three systems, but has no in-game cheats, or was it a little harder, I would get the GC version, since it would look even better than the PS2. Then, there would be those mainstream games that never came to the Cube, and I had no choice but to get the PS2 version.

Well, I think it depends entirely on the game. Owning the PS3 and Xbox 360 as I adapt to choose the platform s for the game carefully. As an example, I bought for my PS3 FF13 considering that played better on PS3 than 360 numerous platforms but be apt to vary as Crysis2 for the 360 seems to be a better deal. Another thing that is really unique as I enjoyed Killzone and Uncharted, etc. However, the 360 has its own scope and as GOW and I find Xbox Live to be much more active on any given day of the weak.