Thread: RAGE is looking farging sweet in RAGE Dead City

RAGE is looking farging sweet in RAGE Dead City

I want friends to tell you about a new game that will be released soon. I do not know if everyone has seen or not, but you have to see the trailer for RAGE Dead City game play. It is just unbelievable. I was not excited and interested in this game except when I saw the demo. As it is released I am eager to buy this game as soon as possible. I also suggest everyone to see the trailer for this game. You will definitely like it.

Re: RAGE is looking farging sweet in RAGE Dead City

I was more interested than before. It seems like, more of the same old; shoot the ugly things that run at you. One of the things I find interesting is that the fight against the big deal it really is difficult, but then again the man could have played more squirrels and avoid being beaten all could not have? It's good, but I'm not sure if I'm sold yet. The shots and the animation characters seem great, but if there is no real story below, then it is just another post-apocalyptic game for me.

I would have bought this game when I saw the images of this game on internet. This trailer just reinforces to me. Looks pretty cool, but I forget about it until the next article appears. Over time I play this game. I will buy this one day if: SP comes in 10 hours or less. So many people did not like the nut experience when they play at least once. Rage has a lot of fun. I hope most of the people like it.

This is an open world game or will be setting the levels as Quake or Doom. It has opened the world with a lot of point A to point B in sections, so I know. It also has a player that will only be around 15 hours though. I will do when it falls to $ 30, maybe $ 40, but another post-apocalypse is not enough for me to put $ 60 for that in just 15 hours. There is a world or a subject that we have not spent much time at this point?

France at the time of the revolution, ancient Rome, most of the ancient world, for that matter. It need not be historically accurate - you can do a parallel and / or future of the world based on it. There are plenty of options. Just stealing ideas stories Atari 2600 decade's worth of material. You are in Atlantis, the supervisors of a primitive world, and suffer an attack of Gorgons. You have to protect the city, and when it is clear you have lost, have to leave. There are all sorts of angles that could come from.

I hope LA Noir is good, I hope it is. I loved Titan Quest. A lot of Gorgons. That's the problem; you can call any place you want is to look like something we've played. Not that I think you're wrong, but the river is going to have to be deeper, then I think you expect it to. There must come a day when there is no need to fight in the games. Amnesia comes to mind, but that's the only one. I have not played yet Heavy Rain. I have fear of going to the sober. Does that have to combat? Anger can be known, but it seems you can hit where other games have been lost to me. So far, Fallout 3 is the only one I liked. I was tired of that New Vegas and Borderlands never got off of me.

The golden age of piracy in the Caribbean. Damn, I want a good game like pirates,! It was fun, but much happier too. I would also like another ninja simulator type of game than the original Tenchu. How about an adjustment in a future society in which things are falling apart? A game in a Blade Runner-type environment for example. Post-apocalyptic games are very popular and creation itself is still a little too much at this time. Not just in games, in all media. And there are plenty of options such as have not been exhausted, as steampunk dystopia, cyberpunk, etc.