Thread: how to unlock characters in Alice Madness returns

how to unlock characters in Alice Madness returns

Hello I would like to ask one question about the Alice: Madness returns. Hope so you all can help me out to get it solved. As you all must be knowing that there are in all 74 characters in the Alice: Madness Returns. The problem is that I am not able to unlock it. So has any one of you done it. If yes then you must tell me because I guess many of them would be having the same question tickling up in their mind.

Re: how to unlock characters in Alice Madness returns

Yes I was searching for this only on the internet and landed up over here. I have played the game in the normal mode and then I switched on to the hard mode but still I am not able to get my characters unlocked. I have searched on the internet but have not found out any of the related content about the same. I have just 18/74 characters with me. Someone please suggest how to get all the 74 of them.

Oh means you have got fair bit of knowledge about the things out there in the game. Since you had promoted yourself to the harder level. But I would like to say that you should discover each and every small thing in the game. This might help you to get the characters. I would say that I am in the 4th chapter and I am having 14 characters in my pocket. Have a close look at everything and fail avoiding the things.

I have been searching this from the day the game has been launched but I am not finding anything important regarding the same. I have visited many of the web sites also and didn’t find anything useful. I also had a look on the manual but every where I found one thing common that to unlock the characters you need to collect the bottles i.e all the bottles. By collecting that only we will be able to unlock the characters.

I think there should be other way around also to unlock the characters in the game, because I have also played the game more than once and tried to collect as many as bottles possible. But still I am not able to get them unlocked. I think that I should be waiting for the patch or the cheat code or anything else which can help me to get the characters alive into my game. Because I just love to try different characters.

Asking for cheat codes is not a good idea I think so, but you should try to achieve them on your own. The bottles are present everywhere i.e in the hidden paths, at the back of some rocks close to waterfall, near the Bolterflies etc. And in many case you need to shrink so that you can pass through the tunnel and other ways. Try out the new things that you haven’t done so far and you will find the bottles. As simple as anything.

Yes I also agree that cheat codes should not be used in the games because it just spoils out the suspense of each and every thing. You should try out hard to locate the bottles. It can also be located among two shells in an easy to get to stage after making use of a mushroom next to a tree before going to the railway zone. Also there are many lone platforms near which you can get the bottles. So find it.

question Re: how to unlock characters in Alice Madness returns

I found all the bottles and all the memorys but still don't have all the characters! Can't seem to find an answer. If somebody can please tell me that would be great!

The only way to unlock the characters is to find all the bottles and there will be still some pending. There are ample of videos on youtube which can guide you to search the bottles on a particular chapter. Just go through those walkthrough videos once and then check back. Those collection will not only unlocks the characters, but also the new artworks. So try to search more on the same.