Thread: Dresses powers in Alice Madness returns

Dresses powers in Alice Madness returns

Alice: Madness returns I have heard a lot about this game and is gaining its popularity in our local area. So I just decided to give it a try. And since I am playing it I am developing my interest into it. But still I will consider myself as the noob in this game. As I am new I would like to know the Dresses powers in Alice Madness returns. So can anyone tell me what are the importance of changing the dresses and playing the game? Which would be the best for the new player like me?

Re: Dresses powers in Alice Madness returns

I have not tried all the dresses till now but I have tried some and I know very well about it. I most use one of these only i.e either Story Mode or Classic or Steamdress. I normally make use of them because Story Mode makes is difficult to play because it has not got any powers, I use Classic I am getting all my health back when I am shrunken. And finally Steamdress because it helps me drop more Teeth and Roses.

Oh that’s great to hear but I have got some different choices to be given to you. I normally chose one of the following four. Most frequently Siren is used because I think it is for beginners and you can also start off with it, because it the opponents fall 2xRoses. Silk Maiden and Royal Suit is also good as they can drop the opponents 2xteeth and our health is limited to just four Roses respectively. So try out these two. But if you use the Misstitched then you will get the doubled Shrink duration.

If you are the new player then you should go for the Siren as mentioned in the above reply but if you want then you can go for Cheshire because it is exactly vice versa of Siren. If you want to double your weapons power the you should prefer the Checkmate. You can also go with the Fleshmaiden. I love the Fleshmaiden the most and it helps me to do the Hysteria anytime I want. So just amazing dresses.

You must have noticed that all are having different choices and I am sure you also must be having some different choice. But for new player I would just suggest you to go with the Siren. But I also have somewhat mixture of choices of the above two persons. I love the Fleshmaiden, Misstitched and my most favorite is Hattress. It just help you to save your health by losing the teeth. Amazing and interesting.

I would say that everyone has got the different views and different choices. But whatever you choose you just love playing the game. I am enjoying the game. As suggested by you all I have started with the Siren and now after I have decided that I will go for some other dress also. So I would like to hanks all those who have replied to the post and helped me too. I really got very good knowledge regarding it.