Thread: How to find Plutonium ore and Rainbow gem in Sims 3: generation

How to find Plutonium ore and Rainbow gem in Sims 3: generation

Accordingly I have the help of the collector. My sim has exhausted days within the catacombs and has cleared the whole map of extra than 8 times and otherwise adhere to the extract and its surroundings, at what time you only have time to pick up a small. I have 3 or 4 diamonds pink, but no rainbow gem or plutonium. It’s just bad luck? I have also fortunate to feature help thinking maybe the catacombs, but sometimes I have four zombie bear attacks in a row. Mood let manager on the way to raise trips per day. Anything else I can try? I would like at least a symbolic end of the objectives of the collector.

Re: How to find Plutonium ore and Rainbow gem in Sims 3: generation

I wonder too. I originate the pink diamond. Once, however lost for the reason that my cat off of the strip and lost the game. Have not found again since. I've never seen or heard of a true jewel of the rainbow, until recently, although the pink diamond was the last thing I needed. Plutonium, however, I have to. But it is rare. Usually we find that around the rocks in the middle of nowhere. My sim also has the trait of luck, but do not really seem to do much apart from giving a nice little clover moodlet every day.

I think it's really completely random. I've done most of my collection in view of the river, however, and I'm assuming you're in the sunset. I found it in the middle of the class map, a large outcrop of rock a short distance behind a house. I have not really noticed any dissimilarity between the "lucky day" and not out of luck, so I have no idea. Perhaps it would help. I'll have to prove that I later. The rock is the plutonium that was close to the frame of the map, or nearly the houses? Wondering if it is completely arbitrary or not.

I really do not think it is random given that they tend to find the same kind of seeds in the same places as earlier than, and I find special seeds in places far away and not expect to see, I estimate the similar rule applies to rocks And I've not at all handle to discover the gem of the rainbow, Ill post it if I am able to discover the location if found. I've always found my rainbow gems along with the construction of prisons, around containers.

At sunset Vally, plutonium, and the rainbow of gemstones can be found in some places, and reappear after a few days. I have the map with the locations marked, but it's really hard to explain without showing the map, sorry, that was helpful was. Walk from the place of science to the cemetery, subsequent to concerning 1 / 2 way turn left and go up the hill in anticipation of you observe a rock, a place where you are able to find plutonium. Rainbow gems are able to be found close to the waterfall.

Go to the empty house at the end of the row house is home to three roommates. Go little diagonally down and left, if you are looking at the city from the sea, facing the ground. There is an additional point halfway among the base and the pond of Pinochle. SimDad has the latest. For rainbow gems: it’s close to Stoney Falls. In the park area among the houses Langraab and far above the ground. There are three more, but none of them have good reference points.

Go to the places mentioned by another 3 days. The exact elements collected will not reappear for three days. The second day there will be other items. The third days there are still other items. The fourth day begins again. In my game seems to spawn later in the evening. I had a simulator to collect everything just to turn around and went beyond. I found several times as she stirred, I have more luck that way. I think only once I find the collection.