Thread: Maternity Leave is so long in Sims 3: generation

Maternity Leave is so long in Sims 3: generation

Some mothers have careers that I know! It frustrates me. I decline to have children, at the moment I be acquainted with there are essentially turn out to be mothers stay at home. It really bothers me sometimes, because in The Sims 2 could not get a babysitter or something. I do not care much maternity leave of a child, but once the mother has more than one pregnancy, motherhood seems to have no end. So please suggest the name of the wave to solve this, thanks.

Re: Maternity Leave is so long in Sims 3: generation

I was playing the Goth family: Bella marries Mortimer and Cassandra is now a toddler. Yet, Bella is still on maternity leave! I keep checking the task pane to see how many days of maternity leave that are gone and when I checked first, said four days. Obviously, the next day it was three days to go, but when I checked the day after, it was still three days. Then he skipped a day and I was relieved it was over almost. So I checked again and said those three days again! She is not pregnant or anything, you must be a glitch.

I understand that taking a few days off, but when my mother only worked three days a week that ended a week and a bit of hanging around the house. I'm sure at some point the employee who initiated the child may have attended the baby sometime! It's a bit boring that takes so much time off after the baby is born. One of my failure pregnancies and went to work all the time. Big and pregnant duck. I wish that all those who have.

My sim simply works three days a week, which, mutually in the company of her maternity leave at what time she turn out to be pregnant my sim had a entire week off. That is a long time within the world of the Sims! As part of its whole life (in the long life cycle) which is the corresponding of 3 and1 / 2 years! The child possibly will be cared for with grandparents of children who do not employ, and his uncle does not employ in anticipation of evening. Heck, the baby's mother does not work awaiting the afternoon and still she can take care of most of the time (the baby's father works during the day and can watch the baby while the mother is at work). I do not really need maternity leave.

Not only has the mother to care for their children not including having to hire a babysitter, however meanwhile you are able to skill! And the majority of the leaves of my mother are a long week consequently at the moment (my life is 90 days) the transition girls drinks after that the mother are able to spend additional time teaching the skills they necessitate (walking, talking, toilet training), so at what time he does return to work the children are able to at least take care of their necessitate of the bladder.

Also wish I possibly will cancel the maternity leave. My present family is struggling for simoleans and still though my Simmie has had a long season to the ability of its promotions, which is looking for another 4 days off to meet before you can get the promotion that is more or less guaranteed (the level performance is almost full). A number of families that make your stay at home father at the same time as the mother have a profession. It's a pain in the back at what time the house is languishing on top of maternity leave as soon as caring for the baby be supposed to be gaining a number of simoleans.

I be in love with maternity depart as well! I hate comprise my Sims forever going to employ! And simply getting regarding 2 days off! I approximating my Sims to comprise jobs however I think their shifts are distant too long and at what time they approach home from work they are forever too tired and stressed out to perform whatever thing. At what time my Sims is resting on maternity leave I just permit the baby sitters pay attention of the baby and acquire my Sims out for several fine deserved funs!