Thread: Sims 3: generation - Random Child added to my family after time travel

Sims 3: generation - Random Child added to my family after time travel

My sim discovered the time machine invented and has been taking trips in the future and the past often. I decided that their journey back again before work. A message appeared a couple of seconds after meeting this couple and family as my sim prevented them from discussing and hopefully not change the past and after about five seconds I noticed a child sim had been added on the way to my one sim family called Antwain. Has this happened to someone else or is it a glitch?

Re: Sims 3: generation - Random Child added to my family after time travel

Nope, it’s not a technical problem, extremely annoying one thing that are able to happen at what time you travel in time. If you look at the panel on the friendship of the Sims is that it will be your child Sims. It is your son from earlier period. Essentially, you leave back within time and stop you and your partner battle, and this leads to a child who returns with you when you come today - nobody knows what happens to your partner. Have fun raising the terror bit.

I'm kind of relief that simply happen to me and that was actually part of the game. Antwain has been crowned king of dance and is soon to graduate after his mother's house. I kind of thought it was a panic decision that could ruin ma game, so I'm relieved that it is not everyone thank you for reassurance. That's what happened to me she was a woman and went back in time and returned with a young redhead named Antwain.

My opinion is that time travel can seriously ruin your life. The wiki says to go back to. Past (future, past) can do the following to occur: a new race to the members at random in the home. 3 new friends of the family. A new Sims joins the family as a child of time traveler, but the info box that say their ancestors. (Sometimes it is taken to be the son / daughter with a single parent). This is what I experienced with my sims. I hope this will clear your doubt thank you.

It happened again that is very rare! I do not think I'll go back in time more. This time he said he was an orphan who saves by getting depressed. It Said that a sim that looked similar to the one I said children are very important or something. Definitely get rid of the time machine. If Sims is a mummy, you can avoid the invention of the mummies and will heal their return. If Sims is a ghost, you are able to obtain a message saying "[SIM NAME] go back within time to perceive how he turns out to be a ghost.