Thread: Playing pc games on 3d tv

Playing pc games on 3d tv

I’m gaming guy I like to purchase a 3d TV for watching movies and also want to play a high quality pc games .I think playing in 3d TV will make much difference .i think high quality graphic will be great. Especially when u playing high quality pc games you always should have good monitor so u can see the game texture and can take feel of it.i want to know whether 3d TV is worth .what will be the cost . Reply me here.

Re: Playing pc games on 3d tv

Not all games use3D gaming on a 3D TV, so far the only, black ops such as call of duty, NBA 2K11, or Kill zone 3 for PS3. While watching TV becomes all 3D programs. As for price, a 3D display of 40''pulgadas it would cost about $ 1600 to $ 1800, usually for 40 inchers go on sale too much.I specially recommend to get good led monitor for playing games .you can feel the same effort while u playing on 3d tv.So if you have good budget than you can go ahead and buy 3d TV.

My difficulty so distant with the 3D TV is the method of 3D shutter bifocals, as they are outrageously luxurious; the majorities I've seen are around $ 150 $ 180 for a single pair. I be acquainted with LG has just put a TV in 3D using 3D bifocals unreceptive precisely like the theaters you can get a 4 set for about $ 60. Some speak this technique divides it in half resolution but others say that the human eye cannot say, because the image is divided, but half is an eye and the other half is for the good of the other eye. Not going to see a car for me because I honestly I cannot afford one right now.

The only 3D movies and as I saw were the old red and blue glasses, and the shape of the eyes of my work, the lines do not match, so just seeing the pictures makes me see triple and gives me a headache .
    So I'm inquisitive if this novel 3D effort for me at all. As for have to own a TV D if they do not similar to, not me, or me a contemptible one and just twist the effect. To me they are as smart phones, I really do not want to buy one unless they were cheap and I had no choice.

I saw an LG 42 or 46 with 8 pairs of glassesIt was quite tempting, but as I said before, the aversion to spending money. 8 pairs are quite spectacular though considering some of these types of loads 100 per couple. I'm thinking of choosing one until Black Friday. Assuming nothing major happens financially (God save us, please), which is really the only time I like to even consider such purchases. It can happen I have never seen a deal again (my TV was on Newegg than once for example, 600? 500? Ended up paying 740 or something for her) inflation and the dollar, fuel costs, supply, demand and the state of the global economy may adversely affect the prices so much of the future is seen as unfair treatment yesterday . Of course, changes in both directions. So yes, I resist the temptation, for now and God willingly I will be able to let you all know Christmas. I would add that Wipeout HD seems to have 3D support. All games that support 3D on PS3 is understandable that no light will be higher at 720p in 3d mode .Oh, good, right? Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY apparently added 3D support for all systems; including .achieve this, 3D anaglyph (green and pink glasses) for the 360! That's what I get for pre-sale.

I think it's awful. Home 3D is not even a close game for theater setup. The film is very good and nice to look at what can be seen for a long period of time. Home 3D is uncomfortable sight for me, even for a short period of time. Even when using what is considered one of the best 3D panels at the time, I thought it was pretty poor. I do not think 3D is ready for market yet.3d tv is not for ordinary people at the moment its too costly.