Thread: Hard to make Family Time in Sims 3: generation

Hard to make Family Time in Sims 3: generation

I was playing my game last night and I began to comprehend that it is extremely difficult to make time for family. It seems that everybody has somewhat to perform if the parents are working; children are at school, etc. I am acquainted with some of his tricks to make your Sims to enjoy time with family. I've been thinking about expanding the number of days for each age group; however I actually do not want my Sims to live too long I get bored.

Re: Hard to make Family Time in Sims 3: generation

Hello according to my experience Saturdays and Sundays are good! I want Sims 3 has a summer for children and adolescents although I probably would have mor of the summer school of their lives. I use mod Twallan of relativity and the slow time of 23 ticks per minute (0.54 original speeds). This is useful because when all home and the garden is complete you can have some time together to complete the wishes and socialize before bedtime.

I forever look toward the weekend, however the father for all time works on Saturday and Sunday and the children do not stay children long sufficient for a weekend. I possibly will make bigger every age group to make sure that they comprise 1 or 2 full weekends. I do not approximating how the Sims is that the children for a week after subsequently week are during high school. I just enjoy the cute outfits and little things (I discovered) for children for generations.

It's rare that you said that! Ha-ha I was thinking last night that should include a slider in the options menu to choose from while slow, medium or fast indicating how many seconds each minute will be. Faster the speed. Medium could be 5 seconds per minute. Slow could be 10 seconds per minute. In this way the day will be a little more. That would create a tone of time that children complete their homework and parents to get home from work. I always feel my lives for your Sims are flying ha-ha.

Hello guys I am taking pleasure of Sims 3 generation game form last 1 month and according to my experience I get my Sims Angela out on the way to teach her son Aaron at what time he had time to drive and did not start until 8 pm and ended around 10 but still has more to learn. Not much time to do things in the Sims 3. If you are a first step rin Sims 3, the better to enjoy, as it probably will not get back until an old man, with school and work and stuff.

They as well have a toddler and young children only bother me for the reason that I really perform nothing to mourn and eat. I just wish it was more for me to do with them. Only you can snuggle, play and shoot in the air many times before you get bored and just want to age up. He notices that had the same problem. So this is what I do. Sometimes, to create time for family to do the "make everyone happy" trick so you do not have to worry about their motives and only have time for the family! You can also call the job and have some free time.