Thread: How to claim special items in Gods & Heroes Rome Rising?

How to claim special items in Gods & Heroes Rome Rising?

Guys I have started playing this game recently and I am trying to claim special item’s and I don’t know how to do it can anyone suggest me how to do it I really need a help for this can anyone help me with this am sure some guys who must be playing this game from long time must be having all the ideas of getting such items so please share your ideas and help us playing this game smoothly?

Re: How to claim special items in Gods & Heroes Rome Rising?

Hey same here new to this game and I too need to know about this I have been trying to hard to and I think I have searched all most everywhere but I don’t know how to do it still I have been searching on some of the forums to but still dint got any help around so I think no one have been really interested to talk on this not happy with this problem been unsolved. I think no one is suggesting anything because it can be only take by buying it I think

Ok well guys I have got a solution regarding your question ok so go to that official site of the god’s & hero’s click here now over here look on left side option list and select the option of my account and then login and just log into your account and now look at the list given on this page select manage rewards. Now you would be able to see the list of the rewards of those which you have left to allocate them. Now select the character you want to send the item. Once you've done that, the item will appear in your Mail this is a part of your game which is Part of the Social Window within the game this may require you to log off and on to see your new item and done enjoy the game.

Well to get them there must be a small arrow click on the side of the mini map. When you press this button a little menu will appear and one of these items should be visit sto store. Now click on that and then your preorder items should be under the Special Unlock tab. However, that any special items you got as a result of a retailer preorder you will not be able to get until your enter your full retail key onto your game account. You should still have access to anything else, that is the Taco Shuttle, that you got though

This is what is really making me upset to, most of the whole of STO launches. Every other game you could get hold of your special preorder items in head start, but in STO you cannot. I wonder what the use is of pre-ordering, giving a head start and then, at official release give the special items of the pre-order. Now there are many of players who are waiting for their joined trill or liberated borg character to pop up in the list of races, and all they have to do is wait till after the head start.

I think many of the items you keep getting as you are proceeding to levels and keep playing the game but these special items are not provided in the game directly for this you got to purchase them I think you should go through the purchasing and fax page of the official site for this game you would know something about this and I think you would be help somewhat just look out if you get any help regarding this. Hopefully you do get and you keep enjoying this game with full interest.

Special items can be claimed by purchasing only I think because I have been working on this to I mean on searching for this how to claim them to but I haven’t found any till now so I don’t think any other way is possible let’s try these solutions given over here and see if they work and if they don’t I don’t think there are any other way to claim them other than purchasing it, this really needs to work I don’t know if I can buy any of the items or no and if am not able to I would not b able to use and enjoy the fun from those items.