Thread: The Sims 3 Generations: Photography or Camera freezing

The Sims 3 Generations: Photography or Camera freezing

Here I have some problem with my camera. I can’t see the whole view of my screen. That is, if I move camera to upside than can’t see the below part or ground part of the phase. I just start this game freshly but its camera giving me some problem that is camera all the time freezing at ne place only. So that it’s really annoying to play this game with full of joy. So please if anyone have any idea or any useful tips to solve this than please let me know.

Re: The Sims 3 Generations: Photography or Camera freezing

To solve your issue what you have to do is just go into the edit town mode and select a new active household, after that just switch back to your real household. Your photograph should be fixing by now. Do not take photo earlier than you toggle to a new active household. Because that game will currently be broken and you necessitate quitting back to desktop and do it another time. Camera trouble is indexed in Sims memory cache.

Here I just wish to add something as I just like this game very much but after seeing your post I just say that, this did not useful for me either. The camera is at a standstill doesn't work in a new game. While it goes into the camera view finder form, the camera doesn't list anything as being seen. If a pic is beaked anyhow, the game will arrival to sim view but the action is at a standstill queued to be done and even terminating it the sim remains frozen and a Resetsim has to be utilized.

It is just hard to believe, it worked! I was very uncertain but it did work like it was supposed to and great thing as well cause my Sims career is taking pictures. All the pictures he had taken, may be approximately around $1500 were gone but as a minimum he can take pics again. Apart from the camera conked out again an hour later. But at least now I have half a possibility of getting back my photography. Steam user possibly will necessitate waiting for another correct patch.

Later than installing Generations I have just played in user shaped worlds. Your technique did not work, although they were new games, the camera was broken. While I lastly thought about that for a bit, I just began a new game in Bridgeport and establish to my surprise the camera did work in that Bridgeport game. I saved, empty my cache files and went back to a user shaped game save. I was cynical but utilized buydebug to get my sim a camera. I after that saved and distorted houses for a minute saved another time and went back to the home with the camera. After that while I told her to take a picture and unexpectedly the camera did work.

Here I just wanted to know you what occurred with others who might just be playing user shaped worlds. I would recommend starting a new game in an EA world, and after that just attempt this technique. I just love utilizing the cameras and had been let down at the defeat of them. While I would favor not to have to bind through hoops to make the camera work, this is most useful until such time as EA does a better detach in a patch.