Thread: What you think about the PS move

What you think about the PS move

I personally at this time, I still do not care much about that, but that could be because all my friends told me how great the Wii was as I had to have one. So I ran out and bought one 4 games an additional controller and sold it 6 months afterward, well what is your estimation on the move? I tried to find information regarding this on internet however not able to find any proper information concerning to this topic. So please share your familiarity with me. Thank you.

Re: What you think about the PS move

I think when LBP2 Witchcraft and will be out when I move to adopt. Although one of the reasons I have is because I have children and while I have a wii, the other titles Mario Galaxy are simply not aware of truth. I'm interested in playing sports as well, but not so much to invest in two motion controllers and the game right. I want to have other evidence supports it. I realized that just came out and I'm not interested at all. Right now the only driver I am considering moving is a racing wheel GT 5. Still, do not think it's wrong.

I'm mildly interested in the movement. That game Wizardry fighting game seem interesting, but probably not enough for me. The game will make or break my decision is likely to Ape Escape. If it's as good as the original was the introduction of the Dual Shock, after that we're cooking with gas. It would also be interested to see how it employ in the company of MLB demonstrate. Since I have not seen a patch for the 2010 version I guess they're waiting until end of 2011 to introduce the support Move.

It worries me is. Everyone talks about the drivers and a more realistic racing wheel and pedals for a racing game freaking mind. That is as precise as a controller of its kind to be done. Motion Control is here to stay or not is nothing new, and 3D. From what I've heard of the technology is better / more sensitive than the Wii technology but do not expect to have a big impact. I think the attempt by Sony to jump on the bandwagon of the Wii, and I hope to have limited success.

At what time I hear "motion control" Just think of something more modular that are able to be used for multiple functions somewhat dissimilar is similar to a regular controller as it is intended to be theoretically capable of handling any type of game, except that instead using the buttons as input using the Motion detection as input. However we do not believe of them as motion controllers, we believe of them as a type of driver that is merely suitable in favor of certain types of games.

I think the movement is fascinating. Do not get me wrong, it is probably a good time to invest in one for me, but the potential is very promising. FPS games with motion controllers (the Wii in particular) are generally a kind of knock to say the least. I'm excited to see the result of Killzone 3 for that reason, and it was confirmed that support efforts as well as being in 3D. I calculate them as motion controller at the moment. The selling point of control of movement, from where he sat, was a more practical gaming experience and intuitive, something that offers all the devices which is mentioned.

On behalf of me, it comes down to whether games are superior or not. The only thing that actually interested is that Sorcery game up to now. Nothing I've seen makes me want to buy a move. \ However, if I was buying a new PS3 right now, I would get the package just for me Move it has interesting things if you start out. And because I like anyway the camera for video chat. I have a camera in hand-me-down PS2 that works well for that, but the camera is far superior to PS3 in the video and sound.