Thread: Alice Madness Returns turning off tool tips

Alice Madness Returns turning off tool tips

I am just a new gamer for the Alice: Madness Returns. I watched the gameplay on to the internet and found it very interesting. As I just love to play the similar kinds of game. I would tell it is my type of game. But I am getting irritated now a days and just can’t find any of the way to solve it. So can any one of you tell how to turn off the tool tips that I encounter while playing the game. Thanks in advance.

Re: Alice Madness Returns turning off tool tips

I and my friends just contributed and purchased just one copy for the experimental purpose. We normally follow this approach and if we at last like the game then will get the copy for whomever in the group wanted and give the demo copy to some trust as a charity. I had heard the hot news regarding the game as it is too good to play. But I dint found it too hot because I was just fed up of the pop ups! So tried out couple of things but dint find out perfect way to get the problem solved.

I am also sitting on the same seat as you all are. We all are sitting with the same problem of pop-ups or tool-tip whatever you call. I am also a new player and want to get the solution regarding the same. I have searched it on the internet but have not found any of the fruitful stuff regarding the same. But I hope I will find it out soon. By that time can any of you just refer to the manual if you find something in it which can help you and me both? Just have a look.

Hi all! I was also having the same problem and was on the same seat. But now I have stood up and don’t know how I stood up. When I was new I was also having the same problem as you all having but now I am not having this problem. I really don’t have any idea how it got solved. I am trying to find it out with my friends, hope so they must know about it. But the tool tip vanished after certain levels.

Yes I know that you all are having the problem. But I will say it is not a problem at all. I also had the pop ups. But you all should remember that these popups will not go away easily until you pass out good time and move certain levels up. I also search and finally I can tell you that it is inbuilt and there is no way to stop it. I had gone through the manual, internet and setting but dint find any of it. So get some levels cleared to avoid the pop ups.