Thread: "Block" button do nothing in Alice: madness returns

"Block" button do nothing in Alice: madness returns

I just newly began playing Alice: madness returns a little while ago, and I just like it so much. However, I have run into a slight trouble at the part where you initially get the umbrella. Obviously, as with all the new skills learned up until now, you right away have to utilize it. Block the fire! Here's where the trouble is: while I hit the "block" button, not anything happens. Alice just stands there with the Vorpal blade out and eats the flames. I have just attempted restarting the game, re-assigning the function to a dissimilar key, etc to no benefit. Anyone have any idea how I solve this issue? I really not understand how to solve this as I already try many things. So please help me.

Re: "Block" button do nothing in Alice: madness returns

Here I also have the similar trouble with this, it’s truly too maddening. It was good experience and fun till this trouble. I have lift up the umbrella, make certain I am in focus mode, push block, not anything occurs I get shattered. I tried to start game again, but similar. I even tried reassigning a button; the new tooltip helper (tutorial box) verifies that it is put to a new button, at a standstill not anything happens. As well looks that while you remap something else to shift right; D continues to move right although it has been reallocated and/or not assigned anymore.

I will have to attempt plugging in my USB controller and noticing how that works. Here my trouble is that 1) while I first began the game, not anything worked, turns out that not anything was leap to the keyboard. Couldn’t shift, unable to interact, and couldn’t even strike the menu button. I went and had it place the buttons to default, and it occupied about 5 or 6 of the commands. I physically input the remaining (a few that it did were strange too, like caps lock to focus targets something).

Here the truth that you had no key-binds at start is spoil. Caps lock is the default center button it gave me. The fraction with the pepper grinder is to edify you how to utilize it, so you can’t utilize the blade at that point in the game, similar thing happened for me. Just don’t worry blade comes back later than that section. Though with any luck you don’t run into the broken umbrella block trouble, because I am at a standstill stuck there, just doesn’t work even though it illustrates the tooltip key with the updated block bind.

Here I just wish to add something in this case. The blade came back for approximately 2 swipes while I tested it later than the keyhole (possibly I should have state that), but after that went away for the remaining of that play session. While I started the game again, the game after coming back the blade had returned. But currently I am having troubles attempting to get my USB controller to work, better not need an Xbox controller like the diagram proves.

I was speculating if this has been occurrence to you other PC players, but, I am observing now that each time I utilize the Shrink ability I am experiencing a bug where the camera will turn 360 degrees around Alice and won't let me to go until I let go. Anyone have any similar things? It's worrying while plat-forming those unseen places in the Hatter's Domain. I have seemed forward to this game for months and it's mostly unplayable.