Thread: Modern Combat Domination not working in Mac

Modern Combat Domination not working in Mac

Yesterday I have got a mac and the problem is it is not capable to play games. After several search I realize concerning modern combat domination, and i obtain it on itunes and use some cash on it. It runs effortlessly meant for 5 minutes. Afterward it shuts down. The graphics is much compatible for this game and I am on latest macbook pro 13" with an i5 as well as a Intel graphics processor. What could be the issue?

Re: Modern Combat Domination not working in Mac

Modern Combat: Domination, one of the best games based on teamwork and skills for the Mac, is an intuitive and challenging game. Faces battles with 16 players in 6 different ways and complete objectives in order to dominate the charts. The issue of the game in your mac is may be due to the system failure or may be the low resourced on your mac which is not capable to run this game.

The answer depends on whether you have a mac which must interact with multiple PCs or a PC that exchange with multiple Macs. In the first case, which I understand is like, make the Mac compatible with the NTFS file format (read and write) using a software such as Paragon NTFS for Mac (free) or MacFuse NTFS3G + (free). In the second, you can make Windows that can read (not write) the HFS using the Bootcamp drivers that come with your Mac. Note that Snow Leopard (Mac OS 10.6) can write NTFS but not enabled by default, and the hacks that allow using it do not work in a stable manner, at least those I tried (NTFS mount).

The game is shutting down means it is not getting enough CPU power and memory from the Mac computer. How much memory do you have in your computer and what processor you are using? If both of these things are compatible to work with this game then the issue is might be about something different. If you are playing the game via LAN or something like wirelessly then it might be the reason. Either the connection is lacking in between while playing the game otherwise the system itself cannot hold it.

You cannot play the latest video games because you do not have a true graphics card with dedicated video memory but a single chip. This material does not support high graphics acceleration required by these games. If you think that the graphics and other related things are proper then it could the only one reason and that is about the version of MAC OS you are using in your system. You should check on that.

It is good to hear that I am not the only one who is getting the issue. I too was getting same thing with my mac while playing Modern Combat: Domination game. The mac computer was very much capable to play any game either in bootcamp or mac games. It is a powerful system. There is no doubt about that. However as some said that LAN may cause this issue but I don’t think that it can. There is nothing related to this game.

Especially if you look at the side of the MacBook Pro with a NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT would put it directly in the category of portable gaming in neighboring PCs. Other relatively recent Macs, the ability to boot into Windows now thanks to Boot Camp software. Without emulation, Windows runs as a "real" PC and provides access to its vast game library. Finally, the emergence of virtualization solutions such as VMware or Parallel suggests that the 3D support is finally complete, far from the days of Virtual PC winded.