Thread: PC patch for Alice Madness Returns

PC patch for Alice Madness Returns

I have been last played the American McGee's Alice with was indeed the best game that I had previously played. And I was very excited to hear the release of the next game which has been released by the same publisher and the same developer s . So i was no doubt that the first person to buy this game online , but I have seen that there are many bugs that this game is having I am using a pc version and that has more bugs that psp or the Xbox version

Re: PC patch for Alice Madness Returns

Yes, you are right, I am also having a similar problem last night I played the same game on my friends Xbox version and I need to say that that venison was far better than the pc version that was playing above that the bugs in the Xbox were very less or comparatively even to none, I thought that that was problem caused by the company is the how to company releases the games why does the company does such partiality.

I think there are many bugs that are currently present in the game which includes the umbrella bug , the graphics card bug and the frame rate lag , and the list geese on and on , but there seems no problem with this when played on Xbox as the above user said . I think there is no more problems that I need to state, I guess now it a high time and the company need to see throughout problem.

I have personally been through this problem and I have never seen anything that has helped me out as I was searched on the internet found out that there are already many fixes released for this and there is no fix that has been yet be updated by us, that generally because we don‘t update our games regularly, so I would strong’s suggest you to upgrade the game that you were playing previously. IT worked for me.

There are still many bugs that are yet to be fixed but this is the first time that I have fixed the bug and there are not updates that are yet released, so here is how you need to update if you already have downloaded the updates packs . first mount that file on the drive and then click on install and then would copy all the folder from skidrow to the game installation folder allow them to do this and then restart your pc and then enjoy the game.

Fine, this sounds similar to there's a diminutive twinkle of hope there other than the crisis I am having no one has had up till now .I don't include several additional evils apart from while I get together the very first Samurai Wasp in Mysterious East I conquer one and no extra approach leaving me locked in the area .I have regenerate, reloaded, and truthfully I am starting to consider that they released this game a too early on the foundation on all the error issue and bug

alice: madness returns pc patch

Hi I have started playing the game called alice: madness returns, which is too cool I would say, but I have played the game in pS3 only and I want to play the same game on my desktop machine also, but as I have download the game, I haven’t get any such patch with that so I can start playing the game, and by the way I want to ask that only like, will this game still get a patch, and it works? And because of that patch I am not getting the full functionality in the game such as I can’t disable mouse acceleration, random many freezes, and it happens completely erratically, any suggestion?

Re: alice: madness returns pc patch

As you have mentioned that your game gets freeze that might be because of the corrupt driver or the faulty hardware, otherwise by just not having the patch it doesn’t mean the game will not work perfectly, so if you’re getting any issue regarding the graphics then I think you should get some solution to this, I mean to say you need to upgrade the driver that you are currently using in your machine, and still if you are having the same problem then I think there is some problem in the GPU only.

Yeah there is a patch for the PC version also, and that you’ll download it from the internet also, I haven’t download it yet but I have heard that you have to download couple of files in order to patch the game. I would suggest you that you should download it from some legitimate website only, otherwise it might be possible that it won’t work. I am not sure but you may try to search the same on their official website as well.

You can have another option too like if some of your friend has the same game with the patch then you can get it from there also rather than downloading it from the internet, and I think there is some problem in the game itself, thus I would recommend you that you should download it again from another source, and it might be possible that the game that you download again, in that only you’ll get the patch also. And let me tell you that you need to have a patch in order to play the game.

Hey thanks guys as by your recommendation I have downloaded the patch for the game, but still I am having some problem like I am unable to use some of the functions in the game, and off course sometimes graphics also lags in between, so what would be the problem? As i have downloaded with too many other sources not only from the one but still not working. Any suggestion?

According to me the game that you have has too many problems in that, so I think don’t just download the patch but rather you should try to reinstall the game because it might be possible that it is happening because of the corrupted or the missing files in from the setup, so re-installation may fix this, and off course after that you’ll be able to run the patch also. And I am sure that you are having the problem in the game only, because patch is not the big concern, as you are having the problem from starting only.

First of I hope that it wont be an issue to post in older topics.

I am experiencing way too many bugs with my Alice madness returns. I heard that I can download patches for it, but after doing some heavy searching on Google the only patches I could find were on sites I hardly believe are trustworthy plus all, without exception, demands payed memberships before you can download anything. So I was hoping that anyone here might be able to point me in directions of trustworthy (preferably free) sites where I can find this/these patches.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Ziba View Post
    First of I hope that it wont be an issue to post in older topics.

I am experiencing way too many bugs with my Alice madness returns. I heard that I can download patches for it, but after doing some heavy searching on Google the only patches I could find were on sites I hardly believe are trustworthy plus all, without exception, demands payed memberships before you can download anything. So I was hoping that anyone here might be able to point me in directions of trustworthy (preferably free) sites where I can find this/these patches.
    Seems to me that till now not a single patch for this game is released, and the site that are offering it at some price are probably cheating. Could you tell us in details what kind of problem are you facing with this game? Is your computer specifications heavy enough to run this game properly on your machine?

My pc spec's meets the required demands yeah

As for the bugs I am experiencing I can mention:
    Alice suddenly starts to run in only one direction and wont stop.
    Weapon locks itself in place so that I cant switch to another.
    Alice is stuck in shrink mode.
    Enemies are invisible although I can hear them.
    Enemies does not show up at all in that chinese level thing and restarting the level etc does not solve it.
    Alice fall through platforms when they go up (mainly in the mad hatter levels).