Thread: How to download TextMods for Alice madness returns pc edition

How to download TextMods for Alice madness returns pc edition

I am have just downloaded this game and have been playing this now , I have n ‘t been a avid game player user so this is the second time I have buyed a game , the first time when I first buyed the game was the American McGee's Alice. So I thought of purchasing this game, as the original game developer who developed this game in 2000 return now with the sequel . thus there was no point to look at the reviews as the game would be surely good , but I have heard that we can downloaded the textmods for AMR does anyone know how ?

Re: How to download TextMods for Alice madness returns pc edition

YOU got that smart way out as the game is really very good, or attest better than the last version of this game that was last released in 2000, I have played this but , I don’t think there is a better way to do this , I won’t recommend the textmods for Alice madness return as this would make the game lag and many times may also leave the game corrupted . As this is developed by gamers so there are changes that they interfere with some wrong source and halt the game.

The above user is right but , we developer are better than the game developers so there is no harm in using it as I am using the textmods for past 7 days and I haven ‘t found any problem with it. To use it just download the textmod from a trusted site and do remember to mention the game name that you want to run this game. After that just install this and then run it and you would have new textmods for the rest of the game.

Start the text mod and then it will ask you to select the target location where the game is installed remember that you need to select he .exe extension of the game that would generally depend on what directory you have installed the game and then move in the game and then make your way to the binaries file and then the win32. And then in the window and select some of the check that I tell you check the show texture and then use the replace the default texture. The switch to the logging mode and the go the game part where you were normally planning to use this and then texture that you want and then change the cycle through the texture with the help of plus and minus sign and then press f12 and then exit the game and you are done with this .

Do you know that you can also use the textmods that you have create in Photoshop as you can then create the most customizable textmods that you can then use with the Alice madness game returns game as I am not a Photoshop geek , I still haven ‘t used it but ,my friend uses this and this envy rest of us as we have to use the common available textmod . But I strongly suggest you to try this out if you have any knowledge about Photoshop.

It s not necessary that you need to have a knowledge about Photoshop you can use any software even paint can be used to create this. Save this file and then open the textmod and then use the package builder class and then go to the output directory and then choose the file where you have saved it. And then immediately select the textmod.log file as this would patch this with the log mode and then creator name and comment s then hit the built command and this would built the character that could then be used in the game play

This works fine with the pc version but I don‘t seems to work on steam version as there are always been a problem with this, so I have no regrets as this problem is no new to steam version, I had a doubt that does this version works on the ps2 version .If yes then please tell me how as I don‘t have pc to play this an then make this work . Any one that that a knowledge of how to make this work on the ps2 would be of great help .

Hey, tried this out and that worked for me, but I the Photoshop does not work for me as I have tried this but there are lags in this game so, that was a good idea give by you but there need to be a better interfere for doing this I hope you guys find a better solution for this, there using the default textmod that I just downloaded works fine for me. I don‘t have anything to give you except some best wishes.