Thread: Turn off Damage in Gran Turismo PSP version

Turn off Damage in Gran Turismo PSP version

Right now I am talking about PSP version of this game. I have purchased a car that is quick as bollocks: Bughatti Veyron. One obsession that has irritated me is how so lots of people have called that PSP installment "stripped-down". I believe of it further as streamlined. There is much lacking in this version and need a quick fix now. Right now I want to ask a little regarding GT-5. Somebody had mentioned spoil models being executed. Is it just cosmetic otherwise will taking spoil involve your cars' performance? Furthermore, is there a choice to disable the damage?

Re: Turn off Damage in Gran Turismo PSP version

Nevertheless, the damage is purely cosmetic and it is therefore even if it looks cool Fun. And no I'm not a hater just GT also times when you consider how long the game was moved to develop its just mine what was delivered! E.g. see the cars sometimes just great for the environment but is so ugly that even tear out the hot cars not mesh. I mean how can you represent and trees in 2010 as a bitmap, which was even more horny net to ps2 already XD.

The damage model of Gran Turismo 5 was sometimes incomplete. Not all vehicles actually had a damage model, and among those that indicated damage, it looked not too fizzy. But that should change now. However, the update is not quite as easy to find. Virtually overnight, were integrated at the 149 MB of data in the game, but in itself put the first no to all major changes in the behavior of the vehicles. If you have installed the update, can activate the destructive behavior of vehicles in the main menu of the game. The only snag is that you can access these options from the lounge. In campaign mode or arcade is still missing the option. Most players are not so particularly noticed it much. Perhaps the damage model will be then with the next update, which will probably come some more, added in single-player mode.

There is damage in GT5, just to watch the trailer (E3?) which shows the birth and the rally ... we already knew that the PSP version did not support the damages, just see the gameplay video that c 'is on YouTube to see that the console is being exploited to the max.

In a simulation car damage are absolutely to be taken into account. What bothers me is that the damage is done badly; they are only pre-dents who are pleasant only the first ten times in a game. If the damage does not affect the gamelay, then it is useless ... If there are to be done well, and on this account on PS3 Gran Turismo 5, as PSP is a handheld console fixed by the incomparable performance of new generation. However, rest on the fact that if there are any, must be done well, should be realistic, must affect the gameplay, and for those who just cannot tolerate them maybe you can disable the options in the career mode is not as important.

Maybe this is the reason for the presence of herringbone 800 cars on a handheld console. So it's easy: you do not have to implement the possible combinations you could have for every car thanks precisely to the tuning strange that there are no comments in this regard.

What a complete nonsense. It is a simulation! If it's your first time driving his own car on the streets, there are no reduced damage models. What will be a simulation should also be a simulation. Anyone who sees the good in it, to organize such a simulation at rubbish that should not play a simulation. Anyway just search for patch for this game and also for your PSP if possible. I don’t know whether they are available or not.